The Week: Billingsley leaves Orange to head Saatchi & Saatchi Asia
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 April 2009 12:00AM
Justin Billingsley, the brand director at Orange, is leaving the telecoms company to take on the role of regional chief executive for Saatchi & Saatchi Asia.
It is not yet known which of Saatchis' Asian offices Billingsley will work out of, but he is expected to take on the role in the summer.
Spencer McHugh, the head of brand communications at Orange, will replace Billingsley as the new brand director.
The move, Billingsley's first agency-side, comes two years after he joined Orange from Nokia. His career also includes time at Unilever and Coca-Cola.
During his tenure at Orange, Billingsley has overseen the launch of the global "I am" campaign by Fallon and the appointment of WPP's Mediaedge:cia to its £76 million media planning and buying business.
Billingsley's departure follows that of Richard Wheeler, the head of music and film partnerships, who left for Virgin Media earlier this month.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Product Strategist Dyson Undisclosed, Malmesbury, Wiltshire
- Motion Graphic designer (with Flash Experience) Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior UX Designer - Global Agency - £50K-£60K Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Staffing Account Manager Source £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film