The Week: Billingsley leaves Orange to head Saatchi & Saatchi Asia
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 April 2009 12:00AM
Justin Billingsley, the brand director at Orange, is leaving the telecoms company to take on the role of regional chief executive for Saatchi & Saatchi Asia.
It is not yet known which of Saatchis' Asian offices Billingsley will work out of, but he is expected to take on the role in the summer.
Spencer McHugh, the head of brand communications at Orange, will replace Billingsley as the new brand director.
The move, Billingsley's first agency-side, comes two years after he joined Orange from Nokia. His career also includes time at Unilever and Coca-Cola.
During his tenure at Orange, Billingsley has overseen the launch of the global "I am" campaign by Fallon and the appointment of WPP's Mediaedge:cia to its £76 million media planning and buying business.
Billingsley's departure follows that of Richard Wheeler, the head of music and film partnerships, who left for Virgin Media earlier this month.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Marketing Strategy - Oxfordshire Stonor £30,000 - £35,000 plus Bonus OTE £45,000, Oxfordshire
- Marketing Executive JV Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum, Leeds
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad