The Week: Billingsley leaves Orange to head Saatchi & Saatchi Asia
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 April 2009 12:00AM
Justin Billingsley, the brand director at Orange, is leaving the telecoms company to take on the role of regional chief executive for Saatchi & Saatchi Asia.
It is not yet known which of Saatchis' Asian offices Billingsley will work out of, but he is expected to take on the role in the summer.
Spencer McHugh, the head of brand communications at Orange, will replace Billingsley as the new brand director.
The move, Billingsley's first agency-side, comes two years after he joined Orange from Nokia. His career also includes time at Unilever and Coca-Cola.
During his tenure at Orange, Billingsley has overseen the launch of the global "I am" campaign by Fallon and the appointment of WPP's Mediaedge:cia to its £76 million media planning and buying business.
Billingsley's departure follows that of Richard Wheeler, the head of music and film partnerships, who left for Virgin Media earlier this month.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Executive, FinTech, London, £35k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager - Charity Agency Twist Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, West End
- Qualitative Specialist Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 - £37000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Illustrator / Designer Red Sofa London £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Associate Director - Worldwide leading agency Ultimate Asset £55000 - £60000 per annum + Great Company Benefits, London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media