HP hands PC ad account to Publicis Groupe
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 April 2009 08:40AM
Publicis Groupe has won the EMEA advertising and digital account for Hewlett-Packard's personal systems group - its personal computer and laptop division.
It picked up the business following a pitch against BBDO, Y&R and McCann Erickson, the incumbent on the account.
Saatchi & Saatchi Geneva will handle the advertising business while Publicis Modem will work on digital.
Richard Pinder, the chief operating officer of Publicis Worldwide, who led the pitch alongside Pedro-Simko, the chairman of Saatchi & Saatchi Geneva, said: HP is an extremely long standing and highly valued client and we are delighted to be expanding our relationship across our home territories.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- UX / Digital Strategist BrightLemon London 36K- 40K, London (Greater)
- MW Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE , Cirencester
- Junior-Middleweight Designer (Wayfinding & Information Design) Major Players £25000 - £30000 per annum, South West London
- Trainee Headhunter - Marketing Jarlett de Grouchy £21000 per annum + 30k OTE in first year, London
- Graphic Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment On application , Bath
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote