HP hands PC ad account to Publicis Groupe
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 April 2009 08:40AM
Publicis Groupe has won the EMEA advertising and digital account for Hewlett-Packard's personal systems group - its personal computer and laptop division.
It picked up the business following a pitch against BBDO, Y&R and McCann Erickson, the incumbent on the account.
Saatchi & Saatchi Geneva will handle the advertising business while Publicis Modem will work on digital.
Richard Pinder, the chief operating officer of Publicis Worldwide, who led the pitch alongside Pedro-Simko, the chairman of Saatchi & Saatchi Geneva, said: HP is an extremely long standing and highly valued client and we are delighted to be expanding our relationship across our home territories.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Trade Marketing Executive - Up to £32k - Surrey - Travel Profiles Creative £28000 - £32000 per annum, Surrey
- Digital Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection £60 - £68K + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager | Digital Nu Creative Talent £32k-41k + bonus + relocation , London
- Product Manager Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £65000 per annum + bonus and benefits, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'