HP hands PC ad account to Publicis Groupe
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 April 2009 08:40AM
Publicis Groupe has won the EMEA advertising and digital account for Hewlett-Packard's personal systems group - its personal computer and laptop division.
It picked up the business following a pitch against BBDO, Y&R and McCann Erickson, the incumbent on the account.
Saatchi & Saatchi Geneva will handle the advertising business while Publicis Modem will work on digital.
Richard Pinder, the chief operating officer of Publicis Worldwide, who led the pitch alongside Pedro-Simko, the chairman of Saatchi & Saatchi Geneva, said: HP is an extremely long standing and highly valued client and we are delighted to be expanding our relationship across our home territories.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Reuben Sinclair £36-40k + £10k (company Profit Share), Covent Garden
- Junior Managing Director - Branded Content and Experiential Agency Bamboo Crowd £80000 - £90000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review