HP hands PC ad account to Publicis Groupe
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 April 2009 08:40AM
Publicis Groupe has won the EMEA advertising and digital account for Hewlett-Packard's personal systems group - its personal computer and laptop division.
It picked up the business following a pitch against BBDO, Y&R and McCann Erickson, the incumbent on the account.
Saatchi & Saatchi Geneva will handle the advertising business while Publicis Modem will work on digital.
Richard Pinder, the chief operating officer of Publicis Worldwide, who led the pitch alongside Pedro-Simko, the chairman of Saatchi & Saatchi Geneva, said: HP is an extremely long standing and highly valued client and we are delighted to be expanding our relationship across our home territories.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Visual Merchandiser & Store Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £80 - £150 per day, London
- Freelance Mid-weight Digital Producer Red Sofa London £200 - £250 per day, London
- Traffic Manager Red Sofa London £22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood