HP hands PC ad account to Publicis Groupe
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 April 2009 08:40AM
Publicis Groupe has won the EMEA advertising and digital account for Hewlett-Packard's personal systems group - its personal computer and laptop division.
It picked up the business following a pitch against BBDO, Y&R and McCann Erickson, the incumbent on the account.
Saatchi & Saatchi Geneva will handle the advertising business while Publicis Modem will work on digital.
Richard Pinder, the chief operating officer of Publicis Worldwide, who led the pitch alongside Pedro-Simko, the chairman of Saatchi & Saatchi Geneva, said: HP is an extremely long standing and highly valued client and we are delighted to be expanding our relationship across our home territories.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account