HP hands PC ad account to Publicis Groupe
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 April 2009 08:40AM
Publicis Groupe has won the EMEA advertising and digital account for Hewlett-Packard's personal systems group - its personal computer and laptop division.
It picked up the business following a pitch against BBDO, Y&R and McCann Erickson, the incumbent on the account.
Saatchi & Saatchi Geneva will handle the advertising business while Publicis Modem will work on digital.
Richard Pinder, the chief operating officer of Publicis Worldwide, who led the pitch alongside Pedro-Simko, the chairman of Saatchi & Saatchi Geneva, said: HP is an extremely long standing and highly valued client and we are delighted to be expanding our relationship across our home territories.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Interactive Digital Designer: (Mobile, Tablet, Web, Smartphone) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Digital Designer & Content Manager (Website, Rich Media) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Optimisation Manager (RTB) Digital Gurus £25000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager - Tesco Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Weybridge
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push