TBWA\Manchester names Peter Lewtas as executive creative director
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 20 April 2009 10:40AM
LONDON - TBWA\Manchester has appointed Peter Lewtas, the executive creative director of IPG's Team Nokia in New York, as its executive creative director.
He replaces Richard Sharp, who left the agency in March, after ten years, to pursue other interests.
Lewtas will take full control of the agency's creative department as well as leading major pitches.
Fergus McCallum, the chief executive of TBWA\Manchester, said: "Combined with his depth of experience across a wide range of global brands and creative disciplines, Peter is absolutely the right person with the right passion and insight to head up the creative team at TBWA\Manchester."
The appointment sees Lewtas return to the TBWA\ network after spending several years as a creative director at TBWA\Chiat\Day.
After leaving the agency, he moved to Fuel Amsterdam before taking the IPG role.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Recruitment Manager - Technical Development Team Propel £28000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Copywriter & Marketing Executive - Events, Integrated Marketing Live Recruitment £22000 - £27000 per annum, London
- PR Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £16000 - £20000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Recruitment Team Leader - Technology (Contract) Propel £35000 - £42000 per annum + OTE £80k, London
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- Models strip in River Island's first TV campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents