TBWA\Manchester names Peter Lewtas as executive creative director
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 20 April 2009 10:40AM
LONDON - TBWA\Manchester has appointed Peter Lewtas, the executive creative director of IPG's Team Nokia in New York, as its executive creative director.
He replaces Richard Sharp, who left the agency in March, after ten years, to pursue other interests.
Lewtas will take full control of the agency's creative department as well as leading major pitches.
Fergus McCallum, the chief executive of TBWA\Manchester, said: "Combined with his depth of experience across a wide range of global brands and creative disciplines, Peter is absolutely the right person with the right passion and insight to head up the creative team at TBWA\Manchester."
The appointment sees Lewtas return to the TBWA\ network after spending several years as a creative director at TBWA\Chiat\Day.
After leaving the agency, he moved to Fuel Amsterdam before taking the IPG role.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Digital Account Manager (Surrey) become £35k, Surrey
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief