TBWA\Manchester names Peter Lewtas as executive creative director
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 20 April 2009 10:40AM
LONDON - TBWA\Manchester has appointed Peter Lewtas, the executive creative director of IPG's Team Nokia in New York, as its executive creative director.
He replaces Richard Sharp, who left the agency in March, after ten years, to pursue other interests.
Lewtas will take full control of the agency's creative department as well as leading major pitches.
Fergus McCallum, the chief executive of TBWA\Manchester, said: "Combined with his depth of experience across a wide range of global brands and creative disciplines, Peter is absolutely the right person with the right passion and insight to head up the creative team at TBWA\Manchester."
The appointment sees Lewtas return to the TBWA\ network after spending several years as a creative director at TBWA\Chiat\Day.
After leaving the agency, he moved to Fuel Amsterdam before taking the IPG role.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Copywriter Ninesharp £125 - £135 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Operations Data Analyst DataTech Negotiable Salary + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Business Development Executive - Industry Leading Ad Tech Brand Ultimate Asset £20000 - £30000 per annum + Commission + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Ecommerce Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)