TBWA\Manchester names Peter Lewtas as executive creative director
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 20 April 2009 10:40AM
LONDON - TBWA\Manchester has appointed Peter Lewtas, the executive creative director of IPG's Team Nokia in New York, as its executive creative director.
He replaces Richard Sharp, who left the agency in March, after ten years, to pursue other interests.
Lewtas will take full control of the agency's creative department as well as leading major pitches.
Fergus McCallum, the chief executive of TBWA\Manchester, said: "Combined with his depth of experience across a wide range of global brands and creative disciplines, Peter is absolutely the right person with the right passion and insight to head up the creative team at TBWA\Manchester."
The appointment sees Lewtas return to the TBWA\ network after spending several years as a creative director at TBWA\Chiat\Day.
After leaving the agency, he moved to Fuel Amsterdam before taking the IPG role.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Executive - Fantastic Digital / Integrated agency up to £22k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£22k, Surrey - Close to Guildford
- Global Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, South East region
- CRM / Subscriptions Executive Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Brand Executive - Hotels Ball & Hoolahan £27,000 per annum, South East region
- Campaign Viral Chart: Canadian airline's Christmas 'miracle' tops chart
- KFC unveils Twitter comp winner in X Factor ad
- EE uses Santa as a case study to promote 4G
- VCCP on becoming Advertising Agency of the Year
- Luca Lindner named as global president of McCann
- Chinese marketing company buys We Are Social