TBWA\Manchester names Peter Lewtas as executive creative director
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 20 April 2009 10:40AM
LONDON - TBWA\Manchester has appointed Peter Lewtas, the executive creative director of IPG's Team Nokia in New York, as its executive creative director.
He replaces Richard Sharp, who left the agency in March, after ten years, to pursue other interests.
Lewtas will take full control of the agency's creative department as well as leading major pitches.
Fergus McCallum, the chief executive of TBWA\Manchester, said: "Combined with his depth of experience across a wide range of global brands and creative disciplines, Peter is absolutely the right person with the right passion and insight to head up the creative team at TBWA\Manchester."
The appointment sees Lewtas return to the TBWA\ network after spending several years as a creative director at TBWA\Chiat\Day.
After leaving the agency, he moved to Fuel Amsterdam before taking the IPG role.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Group Account Director (6-month contract) Purple Consultancy £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Business Development Executive Major Players £25000 - £35000 per annum + excellent bonus , London
- Head of Marketing Stopgap £40000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Digital Design Director Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Campaign Viral Chart: Huggies 3D-printed ultrascan makes top spot
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7