TBWA\Manchester names Peter Lewtas as executive creative director
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 20 April 2009 10:40AM
LONDON - TBWA\Manchester has appointed Peter Lewtas, the executive creative director of IPG's Team Nokia in New York, as its executive creative director.
He replaces Richard Sharp, who left the agency in March, after ten years, to pursue other interests.
Lewtas will take full control of the agency's creative department as well as leading major pitches.
Fergus McCallum, the chief executive of TBWA\Manchester, said: "Combined with his depth of experience across a wide range of global brands and creative disciplines, Peter is absolutely the right person with the right passion and insight to head up the creative team at TBWA\Manchester."
The appointment sees Lewtas return to the TBWA\ network after spending several years as a creative director at TBWA\Chiat\Day.
After leaving the agency, he moved to Fuel Amsterdam before taking the IPG role.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- UX DESIGNER - (Creative, User Experience, Layout, Branding) Creative Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Frontend Developer Digital Gurus £35000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus and Benefits, London
- Brand Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits package, London
- Sales Manager- Travel - Programmatic Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum + commission, benefits & shares!, London
- Middleweight Print Designer Major Players £22000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits package, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch