The Week: Advertising News - Aleksandr lands sidekick
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 April 2009 12:00AM
Aleksandr, the Russian meerkat mascot of comparethemarket.com, is joined by a nerdy sidekick, Sergei, in the latest TV spot of VCCP's "comparethemeerkat" campaign. The ad featuring Sergei, the head of IT at comparethemeerkat.com, breaks today (Thursday).
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Designer (Fashion, Conceptual, Photoshop, InDesign) Creative Recruitment £30000 - £37000 per annum, London
- Campaign Manager Nu Creative Talent £40-45k + bonus, London
- Project Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, East London
- UI Design Manager Zebra People £65000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager CIG Healthcare Partnership £30K - £35K dependent on experience, London (Greater)
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy