The Week: People News - Flint to lead digital at ids
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 April 2009 12:00AM
Ids, the Virgin Media-owned sales house, has appointed Stuart Flint, the former sales director at Hearst Digital UK, to the newly created role of director of digital.
Flint will be responsible for online sales across ids' portfolio, including the pay-TV channels UKTV and Bravo, plus virginmedia.com - a much wider remit than that of his predecessor, Phil Townend, who was the online director.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Video Executive Aspire £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Media Manager - Client Side! Aspire £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam
- Social Media Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central