The Week: People News - Flint to lead digital at ids
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 April 2009 12:00AM
Ids, the Virgin Media-owned sales house, has appointed Stuart Flint, the former sales director at Hearst Digital UK, to the newly created role of director of digital.
Flint will be responsible for online sales across ids' portfolio, including the pay-TV channels UKTV and Bravo, plus virginmedia.com - a much wider remit than that of his predecessor, Phil Townend, who was the online director.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000, Greater Manchester
- Communications Assistant AF Selection £16,000 - £20,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager - Brand Accounts!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham