The Week: People News - Flint to lead digital at ids
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 April 2009 12:00AM
Ids, the Virgin Media-owned sales house, has appointed Stuart Flint, the former sales director at Hearst Digital UK, to the newly created role of director of digital.
Flint will be responsible for online sales across ids' portfolio, including the pay-TV channels UKTV and Bravo, plus virginmedia.com - a much wider remit than that of his predecessor, Phil Townend, who was the online director.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- CEO Gail Gallie departs Fallon
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Ex-M&S marketing chief Steven Sharp is consulting for WPP