The Week: People News - Flint to lead digital at ids
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 April 2009 12:00AM
Ids, the Virgin Media-owned sales house, has appointed Stuart Flint, the former sales director at Hearst Digital UK, to the newly created role of director of digital.
Flint will be responsible for online sales across ids' portfolio, including the pay-TV channels UKTV and Bravo, plus virginmedia.com - a much wider remit than that of his predecessor, Phil Townend, who was the online director.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Freelance Role, £300 a day. DRTV / TV ATL role MODA consult £300 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director / Group Account Director - Maternity Cover Integrated Role MODA consult £60k - £65k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Maternity Cover ATL / TV Role MODA consult £42k - £45k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location