The Week: People News - Flint to lead digital at ids
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 April 2009 12:00AM
Ids, the Virgin Media-owned sales house, has appointed Stuart Flint, the former sales director at Hearst Digital UK, to the newly created role of director of digital.
Flint will be responsible for online sales across ids' portfolio, including the pay-TV channels UKTV and Bravo, plus virginmedia.com - a much wider remit than that of his predecessor, Phil Townend, who was the online director.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director - 9 month maternity cover The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Up to £70K + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Associate Director - Brand Strategy Rare Selection Up to £63000 + pension + additional benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Licensing Senior Category Manager - Valencia Spain . 75,000 Euros Mark Paine Recruitment 75,000 EUROS, Spain
- Creative Brand Strategist Rare Selection £35 - £50K (benefits TBA), London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media