Spike wins Virgin Media digital advertising account
By Caroline Lovell, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 28 April 2009 11:10AM
LONDON - Virgin Media has appointed Spike as its retained digital agency after a competitive pitch.
Virgin Media, which does not have a digital incumbent in place, called the pitch in November.
The company will also work with Saint, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe\Y&R’s digital arm, on integrated campaigns, and the in-house design and branding agency Start. All three agencies will work on separate digital projects.
Spike, part of the Cossette Communication Group, will also provide consultation across Virgin Media’s marketing and communications.
Ashley Stockwell, the executive director of brand and marketing at Virgin Media, said: "Our agencies have a very strong understanding of the Virgin brand and will help us bring our products and services to life online, from ultrafast broadband to great TV content and innovative mobile services."
Richard Neville, the managing partner of Spike, added: "We’re looking forward to working with Virgin Media and implementing a clear digital strategy. By building a distinctive presence and driving direct response, we can help Virgin Media speak to people in a very relevant and brand-led way."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Senior Account Director - Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000-£70,000, London (Greater)
- Database Executive Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £35,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Selections Executive Direct Recruitment £30,000 + Benefits, London