Citroen appoints CMW to handle direct marketing account
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 29 April 2009 04:30PM
LONDON - Citroen has hired CMW to handle its below-the-line marketing account following a pitch.
CMW already works on the Peugeot account, which is sister company to Citroen. The agency also holds the Lotus below-the-line account.
The pitch was called after the incumbent, Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw, picked up the Toyota business.
Citroen UK said at the time that Kitcatt Nohr had resigned the business by mutual consent, and the car manufacturer would be looking for an agency with non-conflicting arrangements.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- CRM Business Analyst Stopgap £38000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000 + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Planning Manager (SAS) Direct Recruitment £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB