Citroen appoints CMW to handle direct marketing account
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 29 April 2009 04:30PM
LONDON - Citroen has hired CMW to handle its below-the-line marketing account following a pitch.
CMW already works on the Peugeot account, which is sister company to Citroen. The agency also holds the Lotus below-the-line account.
The pitch was called after the incumbent, Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw, picked up the Toyota business.
Citroen UK said at the time that Kitcatt Nohr had resigned the business by mutual consent, and the car manufacturer would be looking for an agency with non-conflicting arrangements.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- account manager Twist Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Media Manager - Client side PFJ £45000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance, London
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Middleweight Designer Dahling Ltd circa £35K + benefits, Central London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers