Citroen appoints CMW to handle direct marketing account
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 29 April 2009 04:30PM
LONDON - Citroen has hired CMW to handle its below-the-line marketing account following a pitch.
CMW already works on the Peugeot account, which is sister company to Citroen. The agency also holds the Lotus below-the-line account.
The pitch was called after the incumbent, Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw, picked up the Toyota business.
Citroen UK said at the time that Kitcatt Nohr had resigned the business by mutual consent, and the car manufacturer would be looking for an agency with non-conflicting arrangements.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Consultant/Associate Director Stopgap £50000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Event Operations Intern Haymarket Media Group Competitive Intership Salary, Teddington (City/Town), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing & Demand Generation Salt £50000 - £65000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3