Citroen appoints CMW to handle direct marketing account
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 29 April 2009 04:30PM
LONDON - Citroen has hired CMW to handle its below-the-line marketing account following a pitch.
CMW already works on the Peugeot account, which is sister company to Citroen. The agency also holds the Lotus below-the-line account.
The pitch was called after the incumbent, Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw, picked up the Toyota business.
Citroen UK said at the time that Kitcatt Nohr had resigned the business by mutual consent, and the car manufacturer would be looking for an agency with non-conflicting arrangements.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ADVERTISING SALES DIRECTOR- DUBLIN 114,000 Euro package Base 85,000 Euros Mark Paine Recruitment £85,000 Euros base .+ car allowance + bonus OTE, Dublin
- Art Director to £60,000 plus benefits - Bath - Children's books Mark Paine Recruitment to £60,000 plus benefits, Bath, Somerset
- SENIOR WEB COMMERCIAL MANAGER - to 60k East Midlands. 40 mins from Leicester. 1 hr from London Mark Paine Recruitment £50,000 to £60,000 plus generous benefits, East Midlands Region
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Campaign Viral Chart: Huggies 3D-printed ultrascan makes top spot
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7