Citroen appoints CMW to handle direct marketing account
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 29 April 2009 04:30PM
LONDON - Citroen has hired CMW to handle its below-the-line marketing account following a pitch.
CMW already works on the Peugeot account, which is sister company to Citroen. The agency also holds the Lotus below-the-line account.
The pitch was called after the incumbent, Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw, picked up the Toyota business.
Citroen UK said at the time that Kitcatt Nohr had resigned the business by mutual consent, and the car manufacturer would be looking for an agency with non-conflicting arrangements.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Designer - print and digital become £22k-£25k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director become £50k-£60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - FMCG Aspire £60000 - £70000 per annum, London