Denstu India launches new division Citizen Dentsu
MUMBAI - Dentsu India has launched Citizen Dentsu, a new division which will focus on social communication by government and semi-government clients and for the CSR programmes of corporates.
The new division is headquartered in New Delhi and will have a footprint in Mumbai and Bangalore also. While Nagendra Choudhary is the director of the division, Harish Arora will oversee the creative function.
Citizen Dentsu currently handles clients like Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Delhi Development Authority, Delhi Government, Hindustan Latex Lifecare, Hindustan Latex Family Planning Promotion Trust, Ministry of Tourism, National Aids Control Organization (TSG) and Delhi Police.
Typically in the agency business, we speak to consumers of products and brands. But today, there is a growing need to speak not just to consumers as consumers, but to consumers as citizens of India. Citizen Dentsu will be our specialized arm that will help with societal communications with sensitivity and appreciation that is somewhat different from commercial communications, says Sandeep Goyal, chairman, Dentsu India.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Account Manager x 2, Top London Integrated / ATL and Digital Agency £30k MODA consult Around £30k + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Media Planner - media owner side Ultimate Asset £35000 - £38000 per annum + +£10k comms, London