Denstu India launches new division Citizen Dentsu
MUMBAI - Dentsu India has launched Citizen Dentsu, a new division which will focus on social communication by government and semi-government clients and for the CSR programmes of corporates.
The new division is headquartered in New Delhi and will have a footprint in Mumbai and Bangalore also. While Nagendra Choudhary is the director of the division, Harish Arora will oversee the creative function.
Citizen Dentsu currently handles clients like Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Delhi Development Authority, Delhi Government, Hindustan Latex Lifecare, Hindustan Latex Family Planning Promotion Trust, Ministry of Tourism, National Aids Control Organization (TSG) and Delhi Police.
Typically in the agency business, we speak to consumers of products and brands. But today, there is a growing need to speak not just to consumers as consumers, but to consumers as citizens of India. Citizen Dentsu will be our specialized arm that will help with societal communications with sensitivity and appreciation that is somewhat different from commercial communications, says Sandeep Goyal, chairman, Dentsu India.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne