Denstu India launches new division Citizen Dentsu
MUMBAI - Dentsu India has launched Citizen Dentsu, a new division which will focus on social communication by government and semi-government clients and for the CSR programmes of corporates.
The new division is headquartered in New Delhi and will have a footprint in Mumbai and Bangalore also. While Nagendra Choudhary is the director of the division, Harish Arora will oversee the creative function.
Citizen Dentsu currently handles clients like Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Delhi Development Authority, Delhi Government, Hindustan Latex Lifecare, Hindustan Latex Family Planning Promotion Trust, Ministry of Tourism, National Aids Control Organization (TSG) and Delhi Police.
Typically in the agency business, we speak to consumers of products and brands. But today, there is a growing need to speak not just to consumers as consumers, but to consumers as citizens of India. Citizen Dentsu will be our specialized arm that will help with societal communications with sensitivity and appreciation that is somewhat different from commercial communications, says Sandeep Goyal, chairman, Dentsu India.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%