T-Mobile karaoke ad in Trafalgar Square - video report
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Saturday, 02 May 2009 09:05PM
LONDON - Campaign.tv takes a look behind the scenes at Saatchi & Saatchi's latest T-Mobile ad, which features a mass karaoke in Trafalgar Square, involving rock star Pink.
We speak to Saatchi & Saatchi joint creative partner Paul Silburn and show footage of Pink's performance.
Watch the video above.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Packaging Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer/ Creative Director Designate Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum + Plus Benefits, City of London
- Group Head of Design Gemini Search £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benifits, City of London
- Creative Operations Manager Guru Careers £27 - 32k, Based West Drayton, Greater London (UB7)
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni