T-Mobile karaoke ad in Trafalgar Square - video report
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Saturday, 02 May 2009 09:05PM
LONDON - Campaign.tv takes a look behind the scenes at Saatchi & Saatchi's latest T-Mobile ad, which features a mass karaoke in Trafalgar Square, involving rock star Pink.
We speak to Saatchi & Saatchi joint creative partner Paul Silburn and show footage of Pink's performance.
Watch the video above.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- SOCIAL MEDIA SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - WEST END - TO £29,000 D Salt £28000 - £29000 per annum + excellent benefits!!, London
- Global Market Launch Manager Stopgap competitive + excellent benefits, Surrey
- B2B Campaign Manager UK Stopgap competitive + benefits, Surrey
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure