T-Mobile karaoke ad in Trafalgar Square - video report
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Saturday, 02 May 2009 09:05PM
LONDON - Campaign.tv takes a look behind the scenes at Saatchi & Saatchi's latest T-Mobile ad, which features a mass karaoke in Trafalgar Square, involving rock star Pink.
We speak to Saatchi & Saatchi joint creative partner Paul Silburn and show footage of Pink's performance.
Watch the video above.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Diector Aspire £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Director Purple Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?