T-Mobile karaoke ad in Trafalgar Square - video report
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Saturday, 02 May 2009 09:05PM
LONDON - Campaign.tv takes a look behind the scenes at Saatchi & Saatchi's latest T-Mobile ad, which features a mass karaoke in Trafalgar Square, involving rock star Pink.
We speak to Saatchi & Saatchi joint creative partner Paul Silburn and show footage of Pink's performance.
Watch the video above.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Junior/Midweight Integrated Copywriter Digital Gurus £23000 - £28000 Per Annum, London
- SEO Manager SAVVY Media Ltd £30-40K, London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief