T-Mobile karaoke ad in Trafalgar Square - video report
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Saturday, 02 May 2009 09:05PM
LONDON - Campaign.tv takes a look behind the scenes at Saatchi & Saatchi's latest T-Mobile ad, which features a mass karaoke in Trafalgar Square, involving rock star Pink.
We speak to Saatchi & Saatchi joint creative partner Paul Silburn and show footage of Pink's performance.
Watch the video above.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £32000 per annum, London
- Digital Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £24000 - £26000 per annum, Gloucestershire
- Retail Marketing Controller- Automotive Manufacturer Copeland Select £Completive +car +benefits , Hertfordshire
- Dealer Marketing Consultant, Automotive Copeland Select Mid £20,000s, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show