Heinz appoints Haygarth on baby food brief
LONDON - Haygarth has won a four-way pitch to develop a customer relationship management programme for Heinz's baby range, including follow-on milk and baby food.
The campaign will particularly target first-time mothers, and is the first time Heinz has used an overarching CRM programme for its baby products, which include cereals, juices and jars of baby food.
Helen Tarragano, marketing manager of infant milks at Heinz, said: "CRM is going to be fundamental for our future brand growth so this is a key appointment for us.
"The Haygarth team will be working alongside AMV BBDO, who oversees our advertising, to ensure we create a seamless CRM programme which integrates with other communications activity."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne