Heinz appoints Haygarth on baby food brief
LONDON - Haygarth has won a four-way pitch to develop a customer relationship management programme for Heinz's baby range, including follow-on milk and baby food.
The campaign will particularly target first-time mothers, and is the first time Heinz has used an overarching CRM programme for its baby products, which include cereals, juices and jars of baby food.
Helen Tarragano, marketing manager of infant milks at Heinz, said: "CRM is going to be fundamental for our future brand growth so this is a key appointment for us.
"The Haygarth team will be working alongside AMV BBDO, who oversees our advertising, to ensure we create a seamless CRM programme which integrates with other communications activity."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PPC Specialist - Amazing Digital Brand ADLIB £22k - £28k, Bristol
- Research Executive Hasson Associates £23000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant