Heinz appoints Haygarth on baby food brief
LONDON - Haygarth has won a four-way pitch to develop a customer relationship management programme for Heinz's baby range, including follow-on milk and baby food.
The campaign will particularly target first-time mothers, and is the first time Heinz has used an overarching CRM programme for its baby products, which include cereals, juices and jars of baby food.
Helen Tarragano, marketing manager of infant milks at Heinz, said: "CRM is going to be fundamental for our future brand growth so this is a key appointment for us.
"The Haygarth team will be working alongside AMV BBDO, who oversees our advertising, to ensure we create a seamless CRM programme which integrates with other communications activity."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014