Heinz appoints Haygarth on baby food brief
LONDON - Haygarth has won a four-way pitch to develop a customer relationship management programme for Heinz's baby range, including follow-on milk and baby food.
The campaign will particularly target first-time mothers, and is the first time Heinz has used an overarching CRM programme for its baby products, which include cereals, juices and jars of baby food.
Helen Tarragano, marketing manager of infant milks at Heinz, said: "CRM is going to be fundamental for our future brand growth so this is a key appointment for us.
"The Haygarth team will be working alongside AMV BBDO, who oversees our advertising, to ensure we create a seamless CRM programme which integrates with other communications activity."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Publicity Manager (PR) - World Leading Charity - Central London Ninesharp £38000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Analysis Manager Ninesharp £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Instagram partners with Omnicom to launch ad service in the UK
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account