Heinz appoints Haygarth on baby food brief
LONDON - Haygarth has won a four-way pitch to develop a customer relationship management programme for Heinz's baby range, including follow-on milk and baby food.
The campaign will particularly target first-time mothers, and is the first time Heinz has used an overarching CRM programme for its baby products, which include cereals, juices and jars of baby food.
Helen Tarragano, marketing manager of infant milks at Heinz, said: "CRM is going to be fundamental for our future brand growth so this is a key appointment for us.
"The Haygarth team will be working alongside AMV BBDO, who oversees our advertising, to ensure we create a seamless CRM programme which integrates with other communications activity."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account