Richard Pinder takes lead role in Publicis network
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 May 2009 10:30AM
LONDON - Richard Pinder, the chief operating officer of Publicis Worldwide, has been given full responsibility for the network.
The move is part of a reshuffle that sees Olivier Fleurot, the Publicis Worldwide executive chairman, relinquish the role and become the chief executive of Publicis's marketing communications group, which includes businesses such as MS&L and Freud.
Reporting directly to Maurice Lévy, the chairman and chief executive of Publicis Groupe, Pinder, who formerly ran Publicis Worldwide alongside Fleurot, will now take complete control of the network, which includes business such as Publicis, Publicis Dialog and Publicis Modem.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Research Manager. FMCG, ad hoc Stopgap £37000 per annum, London
- Merchandising and Supply Manager Creative Recruitment £18000 - £25000 per annum, Sleaford
- Brand Communications Executive - 3 months Stopgap £130 per day, South East England
- Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum, City of London
- Category Manager - Oral Care Stopgap £350 per day, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Canadian airline's Christmas 'miracle' tops chart
- KFC unveils Twitter comp winner in X Factor ad
- EE uses Santa as a case study to promote 4G
- VCCP on becoming Advertising Agency of the Year
- Luca Lindner named as global president of McCann
- Revlon appoints Profero as European digital agency