Richard Pinder takes lead role in Publicis network
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 May 2009 10:30AM
LONDON - Richard Pinder, the chief operating officer of Publicis Worldwide, has been given full responsibility for the network.
The move is part of a reshuffle that sees Olivier Fleurot, the Publicis Worldwide executive chairman, relinquish the role and become the chief executive of Publicis's marketing communications group, which includes businesses such as MS&L and Freud.
Reporting directly to Maurice Lévy, the chairman and chief executive of Publicis Groupe, Pinder, who formerly ran Publicis Worldwide alongside Fleurot, will now take complete control of the network, which includes business such as Publicis, Publicis Dialog and Publicis Modem.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- SEO Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show