Richard Pinder takes lead role in Publicis network
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 May 2009 10:30AM
LONDON - Richard Pinder, the chief operating officer of Publicis Worldwide, has been given full responsibility for the network.
The move is part of a reshuffle that sees Olivier Fleurot, the Publicis Worldwide executive chairman, relinquish the role and become the chief executive of Publicis's marketing communications group, which includes businesses such as MS&L and Freud.
Reporting directly to Maurice Lévy, the chairman and chief executive of Publicis Groupe, Pinder, who formerly ran Publicis Worldwide alongside Fleurot, will now take complete control of the network, which includes business such as Publicis, Publicis Dialog and Publicis Modem.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid-Weight Art Director The Great & The Good £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Planning Director Aspire £50000 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Junior Digital Designer The Great & The Good £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Mid-Weight Artworker The Great & The Good £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Manager EMR £50000 - £55000 per annum + 5k Car Allowance, City of London