Richard Pinder takes lead role in Publicis network
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 May 2009 10:30AM
LONDON - Richard Pinder, the chief operating officer of Publicis Worldwide, has been given full responsibility for the network.
The move is part of a reshuffle that sees Olivier Fleurot, the Publicis Worldwide executive chairman, relinquish the role and become the chief executive of Publicis's marketing communications group, which includes businesses such as MS&L and Freud.
Reporting directly to Maurice Lévy, the chairman and chief executive of Publicis Groupe, Pinder, who formerly ran Publicis Worldwide alongside Fleurot, will now take complete control of the network, which includes business such as Publicis, Publicis Dialog and Publicis Modem.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Freelance Senior Account Manager/Junior Account Director -ASAP! Network Career Consultants £190 - £225 per day + Longer contract offered, London
- Trade Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Hitchin
- Creative Strategist/Strategic Planner- Global Design agency Network Career Consultants £40000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure