Bartle Bogle Hegarty wins Unilever's global Surf advertising account
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 11 May 2009 10:25AM
LONDON - Unilever has consolidated its £660 million global Surf business into Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
The agency, which already handles the account in Europe and Latin America, will now work on the account in the Philippines, Vietnam, South Africa and Turkey. The business was previously handled by Lowe.
The account will be run out of the London office with help from regional offices in Sao Paulo and Singapore and a partnership with The Hardy Boys in South Africa.
Keith Weed, the executive vice president Laundry, Homecare and Hygiene, at Unilever, said: "This choice was far from easy to make and I would like to thank Lowe for their hard work on Surf. I am excited about the prospect of working with BBH."
Lowe continues to work on several Unilever brands, including Cif, Domestos, Clear, Rexona, Knorr and Magnum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Communications Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, Worcester
- Design Director - Brand Design and Packaging Agency - London - £55k - £60k - NP143 Stonor £55k - £60k, London (Greater)
- Traffic Planning Manager Premier Consultants c. £40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Network Career Consultants £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- Lloyds reviews media planning and buying