Hovis sales up 6% since relaunch
By Sarah Rowland, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 13 May 2009 09:10AM
LONDON - Premier Foods, the company behind the Hovis brand, has reported its group sales up 3% for the first quarter of the year.
Hovis was re-launched last year. It now holds a 25% share of the wrapped bread market and has recorded a 6% lift in sales year-on-year.
Hovis will launch a range of Hovis rolls this year. The product will be backed by an extensive marketing campaign that will carry on the theme of its ‘Go On Lad' ads which launched last year.
The company's Quorn brand is also undergoing a brand relaunch this year and will be backed by a new advertising campaign. The packaging for the product has been completely re-designed.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- SEO Analyst - Technical Ultimate Asset £24000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Digital Account Executive - £34K Ultimate Asset £30000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Product Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: healthcare, bonus, product discount, Nottingham
- Digital Marketing Executive Direct Recruitment £30,000, London (Greater)
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control