Hovis sales up 6% since relaunch
By Sarah Rowland, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 13 May 2009 09:10AM
LONDON - Premier Foods, the company behind the Hovis brand, has reported its group sales up 3% for the first quarter of the year.
Hovis was re-launched last year. It now holds a 25% share of the wrapped bread market and has recorded a 6% lift in sales year-on-year.
Hovis will launch a range of Hovis rolls this year. The product will be backed by an extensive marketing campaign that will carry on the theme of its ‘Go On Lad' ads which launched last year.
The company's Quorn brand is also undergoing a brand relaunch this year and will be backed by a new advertising campaign. The packaging for the product has been completely re-designed.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Search / Biddable Exec - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum up to £30,000 + benefits, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum , South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad