Hovis sales up 6% since relaunch
By Sarah Rowland, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 13 May 2009 09:10AM
LONDON - Premier Foods, the company behind the Hovis brand, has reported its group sales up 3% for the first quarter of the year.
Hovis was re-launched last year. It now holds a 25% share of the wrapped bread market and has recorded a 6% lift in sales year-on-year.
Hovis will launch a range of Hovis rolls this year. The product will be backed by an extensive marketing campaign that will carry on the theme of its ‘Go On Lad' ads which launched last year.
The company's Quorn brand is also undergoing a brand relaunch this year and will be backed by a new advertising campaign. The packaging for the product has been completely re-designed.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior PHP Developer Digital Gurus £45000 - £65000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, London
- Senior Front-end / Interactive Developer Digital Gurus £45000 - £65000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Digital Business Director Digital Gurus £55000 - £60000 Per Annum, London
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7