Hovis sales up 6% since relaunch
By Sarah Rowland, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 13 May 2009 09:10AM
LONDON - Premier Foods, the company behind the Hovis brand, has reported its group sales up 3% for the first quarter of the year.
Hovis was re-launched last year. It now holds a 25% share of the wrapped bread market and has recorded a 6% lift in sales year-on-year.
Hovis will launch a range of Hovis rolls this year. The product will be backed by an extensive marketing campaign that will carry on the theme of its ‘Go On Lad' ads which launched last year.
The company's Quorn brand is also undergoing a brand relaunch this year and will be backed by a new advertising campaign. The packaging for the product has been completely re-designed.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
- Dealer consultant / regional marketing manager - automotive David Thatcher Recruitment c£35k + car, South Buckinghamshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show