Hovis sales up 6% since relaunch
By Sarah Rowland, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 13 May 2009 09:10AM
LONDON - Premier Foods, the company behind the Hovis brand, has reported its group sales up 3% for the first quarter of the year.
Hovis was re-launched last year. It now holds a 25% share of the wrapped bread market and has recorded a 6% lift in sales year-on-year.
Hovis will launch a range of Hovis rolls this year. The product will be backed by an extensive marketing campaign that will carry on the theme of its ‘Go On Lad' ads which launched last year.
The company's Quorn brand is also undergoing a brand relaunch this year and will be backed by a new advertising campaign. The packaging for the product has been completely re-designed.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + c/a, South East England
- Senior Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + car or c/a, London (Greater)
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham