Barry M Cosmetics to mount first TV ad
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 13 May 2009 11:35AM
LONDON - UK cosmetic company Barry M Cosmetics is launching its first TV campaign for its fashion make-up range.
The ads target women aged 16 to 24 and promote the brand's full range of brightly-coloured products, which includes lip liners, nail varnishes and eye shadow.
The national campaign was created by The Teds Agency and Gloss Media. TV ads show a ‘rock chick' carrying a guitar before the ‘screen comes alive with music and Barry M's 300 vibrant colours'.
The company said it decided to launch a TV campaign following three years of remarkable growth.
TV ads, which run for a month from 21 May, will be supported by press and online activity. This will include the launch of a host of social media and web-based initiatives.
Barry M Cosmetics was created in 1982 by Barry Mero. The brand is now available in more than 800 Superdrug and Boots outlets nationwide.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager - Client Side ADLIB £ Competitive, Wiltshire
- Senior Brand Manager - Top Global FMCG Company Jarlett de Grouchy £56000 - £61000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, Berkshire
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot