Barry M Cosmetics to mount first TV ad
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 13 May 2009 11:35AM
LONDON - UK cosmetic company Barry M Cosmetics is launching its first TV campaign for its fashion make-up range.
The ads target women aged 16 to 24 and promote the brand's full range of brightly-coloured products, which includes lip liners, nail varnishes and eye shadow.
The national campaign was created by The Teds Agency and Gloss Media. TV ads show a ‘rock chick' carrying a guitar before the ‘screen comes alive with music and Barry M's 300 vibrant colours'.
The company said it decided to launch a TV campaign following three years of remarkable growth.
TV ads, which run for a month from 21 May, will be supported by press and online activity. This will include the launch of a host of social media and web-based initiatives.
Barry M Cosmetics was created in 1982 by Barry Mero. The brand is now available in more than 800 Superdrug and Boots outlets nationwide.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Retail Advertising Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., South East England
- CONTENT QA - GERMAN SPEAKING Live Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- WEBSITE ASSISTANT - ARABIC SPEAKING Live Recruitment £14000 - £16500 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- MIDDLEWEIGHT 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS Live Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'