Barry M Cosmetics to mount first TV ad
By Amy Golding, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 13 May 2009 11:35AM
LONDON - UK cosmetic company Barry M Cosmetics is launching its first TV campaign for its fashion make-up range.
The ads target women aged 16 to 24 and promote the brand's full range of brightly-coloured products, which includes lip liners, nail varnishes and eye shadow.
The national campaign was created by The Teds Agency and Gloss Media. TV ads show a ‘rock chick' carrying a guitar before the ‘screen comes alive with music and Barry M's 300 vibrant colours'.
The company said it decided to launch a TV campaign following three years of remarkable growth.
TV ads, which run for a month from 21 May, will be supported by press and online activity. This will include the launch of a host of social media and web-based initiatives.
Barry M Cosmetics was created in 1982 by Barry Mero. The brand is now available in more than 800 Superdrug and Boots outlets nationwide.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Consultant / Strategist Royds Raphael £80k-£90k+neg dep. on experience, London
- Senior Account Manager - Account Manager - Branding, Contract & Permanent Royds Raphael £38k-£44k / £170-£190 day rate. Permanent and/or contract role, London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands