Saatchi & Saatchi nets gold for T-Mobile at emerging media Clios
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 May 2009 10:45AM
LONDON - Saatchi & Saatchi London scooped a gold for its "dance" spot for T-Mobile at last night's emerging media Clio awards.
The agency won the gong in the integrated group – one of four categories at the awards, which also include content and contact, innovative media and interactive.
There was a Grand Clio awarded in each category, with Droga5 scooping the top accolade in the content and contact section for its "Million" campaign for Million; Scholz & Friends in Hamburg, Germany, scoring top in the innovative media category for "the Doppelherz poem reading"; while Crispin Porter & Bogusky, Miami’s Burger King "Whopper sacrifice" was named top interactive campaign.
Meanwhile, Barack Obama’s presidential campaign, "Obama for America", scooped the top prize in the integrated category.
The only other London agency to scoop a gold was AKQA, which netted a gong in the interactive category for its "eco:Drive campaign" for Fiat.
The ceremony also saw Dan Wieden, the co-founder and CCO of Wieden & Kennedy, crowned with the lifetime achievement award, while Mark Cuban, the chairman and co-founder of HDNet, was also given an honorary Clio for his ongoing contribution to the advertising industry.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - various accounts - up to £30k + bens Barker Graves Up to £30k plus bens, Central London
- Account Manager - Global Omnichannel Marketing Analytics Leader Recruitment Revolution £25,000 to £35,000 + 10% bonus + pension, Brighton, East Sussex
- Community Marketing Coordinator - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Advertising Technology Executive - Media Owner (Music & Ents) Silverdrum Up to £35,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'
- Manning Gottlieb OMD, MediaCom and PHD head shortlist for 2015 Thinkbox TV Planning Awards