Saatchi & Saatchi nets gold for T-Mobile at emerging media Clios
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 May 2009 10:45AM
LONDON - Saatchi & Saatchi London scooped a gold for its "dance" spot for T-Mobile at last night's emerging media Clio awards.
The agency won the gong in the integrated group – one of four categories at the awards, which also include content and contact, innovative media and interactive.
There was a Grand Clio awarded in each category, with Droga5 scooping the top accolade in the content and contact section for its "Million" campaign for Million; Scholz & Friends in Hamburg, Germany, scoring top in the innovative media category for "the Doppelherz poem reading"; while Crispin Porter & Bogusky, Miami’s Burger King "Whopper sacrifice" was named top interactive campaign.
Meanwhile, Barack Obama’s presidential campaign, "Obama for America", scooped the top prize in the integrated category.
The only other London agency to scoop a gold was AKQA, which netted a gong in the interactive category for its "eco:Drive campaign" for Fiat.
The ceremony also saw Dan Wieden, the co-founder and CCO of Wieden & Kennedy, crowned with the lifetime achievement award, while Mark Cuban, the chairman and co-founder of HDNet, was also given an honorary Clio for his ongoing contribution to the advertising industry.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior PHP Developer @ British Fashion Label Digital Gurus £50000 - £70000 Per Annum £50k to £70k + Benefits + Bonus, London
- Senior Digital Account Manager Aspire £35000 - £42000 per annum, Richmond upon Thames
- Client Account Manager EMR £65000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Studio Manager Blue Tree Recruits £28-32k Dependent upon experience, Hungerford, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Jarlett de Grouchy Competitive + bonus + relocation , Isle of Wight