Blast From The Past - British Airways 'manhattan' by Saatchi & Saatchi
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 May 2009 10:45AM
LONDON - Watch Saatchi & Saatchi's groundbreaking 1983 ad for British Airways, taken from the History of Advertising Trust's Arrows Archive.
The ad is part of Camaign’s Blast from the Past series, which brings you some of the best TV campaigns from the past 30 years.
All Blast from the Past ads are kindly donated by HAT from its Arrows Archive, featuring all TV ads nominated for the British Television Advertising Awards since 1977.
View Campaign associate editor John Tylee’s breakdown of the ad, and view credits: British Airways 'Manhattan' by Saatchi & Saatchi
Visit the Arrows archive
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Account Director Zebra People £45000 - £55000 per annum + Competative Benefits Structure, City of London
- Senior Developer Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media