Blast From The Past - British Airways 'manhattan' by Saatchi & Saatchi
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 May 2009 10:45AM
LONDON - Watch Saatchi & Saatchi's groundbreaking 1983 ad for British Airways, taken from the History of Advertising Trust's Arrows Archive.
The ad is part of Camaign’s Blast from the Past series, which brings you some of the best TV campaigns from the past 30 years.
All Blast from the Past ads are kindly donated by HAT from its Arrows Archive, featuring all TV ads nominated for the British Television Advertising Awards since 1977.
View Campaign associate editor John Tylee’s breakdown of the ad, and view credits: British Airways 'Manhattan' by Saatchi & Saatchi
Visit the Arrows archive
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager/Account Director Reuben Sinclair £40000 - £55000 per hour + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, London
- Head of Digital Design. #BANNERCAMPAIGNS #EMAILDESIGNS Creative Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- JUNIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER #ESHOTS #WEBDESIGN #SOCIALMEDIA Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London