Blast From The Past - British Airways 'manhattan' by Saatchi & Saatchi
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 May 2009 10:45AM
LONDON - Watch Saatchi & Saatchi's groundbreaking 1983 ad for British Airways, taken from the History of Advertising Trust's Arrows Archive.
The ad is part of Camaign’s Blast from the Past series, which brings you some of the best TV campaigns from the past 30 years.
All Blast from the Past ads are kindly donated by HAT from its Arrows Archive, featuring all TV ads nominated for the British Television Advertising Awards since 1977.
View Campaign associate editor John Tylee’s breakdown of the ad, and view credits: British Airways 'Manhattan' by Saatchi & Saatchi
Visit the Arrows archive
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Planner, Top Direct Marketing/Digital Agency London Direct Recruitment £35,000-£42,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Head Of Strategy & Consumer Insight Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South West England
- Merchandising Assistant Ball & Hoolahan £29,500, London (Central), London (Greater)