Blast From The Past - British Airways 'manhattan' by Saatchi & Saatchi
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 May 2009 10:45AM
LONDON - Watch Saatchi & Saatchi's groundbreaking 1983 ad for British Airways, taken from the History of Advertising Trust's Arrows Archive.
The ad is part of Camaign’s Blast from the Past series, which brings you some of the best TV campaigns from the past 30 years.
All Blast from the Past ads are kindly donated by HAT from its Arrows Archive, featuring all TV ads nominated for the British Television Advertising Awards since 1977.
View Campaign associate editor John Tylee’s breakdown of the ad, and view credits: British Airways 'Manhattan' by Saatchi & Saatchi
Visit the Arrows archive
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- SEO/Social Media Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23-28k + Benefits, Manchester
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy