Warburtons first brand to partner Coronation Street's 50th anniversary
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 May 2009 08:48AM
LONDON - Warburtons has become the first brand partner of Coronation Street's 50th anniversary, which takes place next year.
Under the deal, the bread brand is entitled to use an exclusive promotional logo, style guide and collateral for on-pack, TV, outdoor and event work. The logo was created by integrated agency BD.
ITV Global Entertainment plans to create a portfolio of promotional 'Best of British' brands from the FMCG and grocery sectors to support the year-long celebration. It expects to make further announcements regarding new partners in the coming months.
Following the deal with Warburtons, ITV Global Entertainment is expected to secure partners in the tea, coffee, chocolate and soap sectors, although other FMCG categories are also under consideration.
Coronation Street's 50th anniversary celebrations will centre on a theme of bringing families together. The show is currently sponsored by Harveys, the furniture store.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014