Warburtons first brand to partner Coronation Street's 50th anniversary
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 May 2009 08:48AM
LONDON - Warburtons has become the first brand partner of Coronation Street's 50th anniversary, which takes place next year.
Under the deal, the bread brand is entitled to use an exclusive promotional logo, style guide and collateral for on-pack, TV, outdoor and event work. The logo was created by integrated agency BD.
ITV Global Entertainment plans to create a portfolio of promotional 'Best of British' brands from the FMCG and grocery sectors to support the year-long celebration. It expects to make further announcements regarding new partners in the coming months.
Following the deal with Warburtons, ITV Global Entertainment is expected to secure partners in the tea, coffee, chocolate and soap sectors, although other FMCG categories are also under consideration.
Coronation Street's 50th anniversary celebrations will centre on a theme of bringing families together. The show is currently sponsored by Harveys, the furniture store.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Project Director - Seoul based Major Players £60000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Strategy Director Reuben Sinclair £70-90k + Bonus , London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - French Speaker Veritas Partnership Ltd £35,000 - 40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Associate Creative Director Digital Gurus £65000 - £70000 Per Annum, London
- Junior Motion Graphics Designer with excelllent Artworking skills OneDog £20k - £25k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign