Warburtons first brand to partner Coronation Street's 50th anniversary
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 May 2009 08:48AM
LONDON - Warburtons has become the first brand partner of Coronation Street's 50th anniversary, which takes place next year.
Under the deal, the bread brand is entitled to use an exclusive promotional logo, style guide and collateral for on-pack, TV, outdoor and event work. The logo was created by integrated agency BD.
ITV Global Entertainment plans to create a portfolio of promotional 'Best of British' brands from the FMCG and grocery sectors to support the year-long celebration. It expects to make further announcements regarding new partners in the coming months.
Following the deal with Warburtons, ITV Global Entertainment is expected to secure partners in the tea, coffee, chocolate and soap sectors, although other FMCG categories are also under consideration.
Coronation Street's 50th anniversary celebrations will centre on a theme of bringing families together. The show is currently sponsored by Harveys, the furniture store.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Project Manager Gabriele Skelton £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - B2B David Thatcher Recruitment £25-38k dep experience, London (West), London (Greater)
- Global Client Director, FleishmanHillard London, Fortune 500 Account, £Competitive Fleishman-Hillard £competitive Salary + Benefits, Central London
- Communications Designer Bluemarlin £20,000-£25,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- New Business Executive Bluemarlin £20,000-£25,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media