CBS revealed as creator of 'time to consider' campaign
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 May 2009 12:15PM
LONDON - CBS Outdoor is behind a campaign running across the London Underground to engage people in a debate on controversial topics such as fox hunting, battery chicken farming, war and homelessness.
CBS said that the "time to consider" campaign, which has been running since the end of last month, has generated more than 1,000 comments so far on websites such as Facebook, Bebo and Twitter.
The anonymous campaign aimed to highlight the Underground’s ability to engage consumers and to enable brands to remain front-of-mind long after the actual media interaction.
The campaign ran across 35 stations on the London Underground network, and on cross-track projection, to help drive traffic to the website, and collate the public’s views and votes on the four emotive issues.
Mike Hemmings, London Underground brand manager, CBS Outdoor, said: "Using a standard Underground pack, we’ve shown that Underground advertising can be central in leading opinion, debate and awareness, not just within London, but across the UK."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Loyalty Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Vauxhall
- Data Analyst (Digital) Agency Role!! Immediate Start! Gemini Search £25000.00 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- UI Designer - Android - London - £45,000 - £55,000 Red Sofa London £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- Models strip in River Island's first TV campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents