CBS revealed as creator of 'time to consider' campaign
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 May 2009 12:15PM
LONDON - CBS Outdoor is behind a campaign running across the London Underground to engage people in a debate on controversial topics such as fox hunting, battery chicken farming, war and homelessness.
CBS said that the "time to consider" campaign, which has been running since the end of last month, has generated more than 1,000 comments so far on websites such as Facebook, Bebo and Twitter.
The anonymous campaign aimed to highlight the Underground’s ability to engage consumers and to enable brands to remain front-of-mind long after the actual media interaction.
The campaign ran across 35 stations on the London Underground network, and on cross-track projection, to help drive traffic to the website, and collate the public’s views and votes on the four emotive issues.
Mike Hemmings, London Underground brand manager, CBS Outdoor, said: "Using a standard Underground pack, we’ve shown that Underground advertising can be central in leading opinion, debate and awareness, not just within London, but across the UK."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior PHP Developer @ British Fashion Label Digital Gurus £50000 - £70000 Per Annum £50k to £70k + Benefits + Bonus, London
- Senior Digital Account Manager Aspire £35000 - £42000 per annum, Richmond upon Thames
- Client Account Manager EMR £65000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Studio Manager Blue Tree Recruits £28-32k Dependent upon experience, Hungerford, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Jarlett de Grouchy Competitive + bonus + relocation , Isle of Wight