Mercedes-Benz supports E-Class with push
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 May 2009 09:00AM
LONDON - Mercedes-Benz will support the launch of its latest E-Class Saloon and Coupe ranges with an integrated campaign created by digital agency Weapon7.
The car marque will run digital, direct, point-of-sale and CRM activity from next month. The work will take the theme, ‘one of life's real pleasures', and explore the ranges' features and innovative design.
Mercedes-Benz will also set up a dedicated microsite that develops the ‘pleasure' theme through the use of a blinking eye. Each blink reveals another aspect of the E-Class, such as its safety features, emission levels and engineering.
The launch of the ranges will be supported by television, press and outdoor advertising created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of Marketing Stopgap £45000 per annum + Bonus, South East England
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Head of Creative - cutting-edge lifestyle brand The Great & The Good £60000 - £65000 per annum, East London
- Assistant Digital Marketing Manager Stopgap £32000 - £35000 per annum, South East England
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £32000 per annum, London