Mercedes-Benz supports E-Class with push
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 May 2009 09:00AM
LONDON - Mercedes-Benz will support the launch of its latest E-Class Saloon and Coupe ranges with an integrated campaign created by digital agency Weapon7.
The car marque will run digital, direct, point-of-sale and CRM activity from next month. The work will take the theme, ‘one of life's real pleasures', and explore the ranges' features and innovative design.
Mercedes-Benz will also set up a dedicated microsite that develops the ‘pleasure' theme through the use of a blinking eye. Each blink reveals another aspect of the E-Class, such as its safety features, emission levels and engineering.
The launch of the ranges will be supported by television, press and outdoor advertising created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Direct Marketing Manager Prostate Cancer UK £39,362 per annum, London Bridge
- Graphic Designer Major Players £20000 - £40000 per annum, Thames Ditton
- Staffing / Field Recruitment Executive - Field Marketing Agency Stonor £18-22K, Berkshire
- Web Editor Network Career Consultants £29000 - £36000 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'