Mercedes-Benz supports E-Class with push
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 May 2009 09:00AM
LONDON - Mercedes-Benz will support the launch of its latest E-Class Saloon and Coupe ranges with an integrated campaign created by digital agency Weapon7.
The car marque will run digital, direct, point-of-sale and CRM activity from next month. The work will take the theme, ‘one of life's real pleasures', and explore the ranges' features and innovative design.
Mercedes-Benz will also set up a dedicated microsite that develops the ‘pleasure' theme through the use of a blinking eye. Each blink reveals another aspect of the E-Class, such as its safety features, emission levels and engineering.
The launch of the ranges will be supported by television, press and outdoor advertising created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Packaging - Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Point of Purchase Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, West Midlands
- Web Development Manager Simply Media TV £34,000, NOHO, London
- CRM Manager - Triumph Motorcycles Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum, East Midlands
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity