Mercedes-Benz supports E-Class with push
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 May 2009 09:00AM
LONDON - Mercedes-Benz will support the launch of its latest E-Class Saloon and Coupe ranges with an integrated campaign created by digital agency Weapon7.
The car marque will run digital, direct, point-of-sale and CRM activity from next month. The work will take the theme, ‘one of life's real pleasures', and explore the ranges' features and innovative design.
Mercedes-Benz will also set up a dedicated microsite that develops the ‘pleasure' theme through the use of a blinking eye. Each blink reveals another aspect of the E-Class, such as its safety features, emission levels and engineering.
The launch of the ranges will be supported by television, press and outdoor advertising created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne