Mercedes-Benz supports E-Class with push
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 May 2009 09:00AM
LONDON - Mercedes-Benz will support the launch of its latest E-Class Saloon and Coupe ranges with an integrated campaign created by digital agency Weapon7.
The car marque will run digital, direct, point-of-sale and CRM activity from next month. The work will take the theme, ‘one of life's real pleasures', and explore the ranges' features and innovative design.
Mercedes-Benz will also set up a dedicated microsite that develops the ‘pleasure' theme through the use of a blinking eye. Each blink reveals another aspect of the E-Class, such as its safety features, emission levels and engineering.
The launch of the ranges will be supported by television, press and outdoor advertising created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £32000 per annum + benefits, Nottinghamshire
- User Experience Design Lead - Integrated Agency - £65K plus bens The Creative Recruiter Up to £65K + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned