Mercedes-Benz supports E-Class with push
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 May 2009 09:00AM
LONDON - Mercedes-Benz will support the launch of its latest E-Class Saloon and Coupe ranges with an integrated campaign created by digital agency Weapon7.
The car marque will run digital, direct, point-of-sale and CRM activity from next month. The work will take the theme, ‘one of life's real pleasures', and explore the ranges' features and innovative design.
Mercedes-Benz will also set up a dedicated microsite that develops the ‘pleasure' theme through the use of a blinking eye. Each blink reveals another aspect of the E-Class, such as its safety features, emission levels and engineering.
The launch of the ranges will be supported by television, press and outdoor advertising created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'