Campaign video - Do TV ads still have a future?
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 20 May 2009 09:30AM
LONDON - Sir John Hegarty chairs a panel discussion of leading creative figures to discuss whether TV ads still have a future in the digital age - watch the video here.
Tony Davidson, Nick Gill, Ben Priest and Daniel Kleinman gathered to watch some of their favourite ads from the History of Advertising Arrows Archive.
View the video above to find out what the panel thought about how TV advertising can cope with the challenge of digital media.
The evening was hosted by advertising charity NABS, of which Hegarty is a patron.
The Arrows Archive, of which he is president, showcases all entries for the British Television Advertising Awards since 1977.
Watch out for a video of the entire's evening's events on the NABS website.
Credits for Campaign video
Dean Gray and Jamie Goodbrand
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- Campaign Viral Chart: first kiss video is most-shared ad this week
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push