Campaign video - Do TV ads still have a future?
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 20 May 2009 09:30AM
LONDON - Sir John Hegarty chairs a panel discussion of leading creative figures to discuss whether TV ads still have a future in the digital age - watch the video here.
Tony Davidson, Nick Gill, Ben Priest and Daniel Kleinman gathered to watch some of their favourite ads from the History of Advertising Arrows Archive.
View the video above to find out what the panel thought about how TV advertising can cope with the challenge of digital media.
The evening was hosted by advertising charity NABS, of which Hegarty is a patron.
The Arrows Archive, of which he is president, showcases all entries for the British Television Advertising Awards since 1977.
Watch out for a video of the entire's evening's events on the NABS website.
Credits for Campaign video
Dean Gray and Jamie Goodbrand
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Content Manager - £50k - Hertfordshire Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bens, Hertfordshire
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
- Nissan creates tactical ad 7 mins after royal baby no. 2 announcement
- Advertising tech companies make up fifth of Britain's fastest-growing businesses
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4