Campaign video - Do TV ads still have a future?
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 20 May 2009 09:30AM
LONDON - Sir John Hegarty chairs a panel discussion of leading creative figures to discuss whether TV ads still have a future in the digital age - watch the video here.
Tony Davidson, Nick Gill, Ben Priest and Daniel Kleinman gathered to watch some of their favourite ads from the History of Advertising Arrows Archive.
View the video above to find out what the panel thought about how TV advertising can cope with the challenge of digital media.
The evening was hosted by advertising charity NABS, of which Hegarty is a patron.
The Arrows Archive, of which he is president, showcases all entries for the British Television Advertising Awards since 1977.
Watch out for a video of the entire's evening's events on the NABS website.
Credits for Campaign video
Dean Gray and Jamie Goodbrand
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand & Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff