Campaign video - Do TV ads still have a future?
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 20 May 2009 09:30AM
LONDON - Sir John Hegarty chairs a panel discussion of leading creative figures to discuss whether TV ads still have a future in the digital age - watch the video here.
Tony Davidson, Nick Gill, Ben Priest and Daniel Kleinman gathered to watch some of their favourite ads from the History of Advertising Arrows Archive.
View the video above to find out what the panel thought about how TV advertising can cope with the challenge of digital media.
The evening was hosted by advertising charity NABS, of which Hegarty is a patron.
The Arrows Archive, of which he is president, showcases all entries for the British Television Advertising Awards since 1977.
Watch out for a video of the entire's evening's events on the NABS website.
Credits for Campaign video
Dean Gray and Jamie Goodbrand
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne