Campaign video - Do TV ads still have a future?
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 20 May 2009 09:30AM
LONDON - Sir John Hegarty chairs a panel discussion of leading creative figures to discuss whether TV ads still have a future in the digital age - watch the video here.
Tony Davidson, Nick Gill, Ben Priest and Daniel Kleinman gathered to watch some of their favourite ads from the History of Advertising Arrows Archive.
View the video above to find out what the panel thought about how TV advertising can cope with the challenge of digital media.
The evening was hosted by advertising charity NABS, of which Hegarty is a patron.
The Arrows Archive, of which he is president, showcases all entries for the British Television Advertising Awards since 1977.
Watch out for a video of the entire's evening's events on the NABS website.
Credits for Campaign video
Dean Gray and Jamie Goodbrand
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Retail Store Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £33000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show