Warburtons launches £20m on-pack promotion
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 20 May 2009 10:30AM
LONDON - Warburtons is launching its largest ever on-pack promotion, giving away £20m worth of prizes to consumers.
The ‘Save Tons on Lunch' campaign, which will run across more than 100m Warburtons packs from mid-June to September, will be supported by on- and offline marketing and in-store activity.
Prizes include money-off coupons and free lunch items, as well as lunches worth £100. The promotion sees Warburtons link up with brands such as Birds Eye Fish Fingers, Heinz Snap Pots, Princes, Muller, Walkers, Anchor spreadable and Weight Watchers.
Consumers will be able to collect a promotional code from any Warburtons product involved in the campaign and enter it on a microsite, savetonsonlunch.co.uk where they will discover which prize they have won.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- CLIENT RELATIONSHIP DIRECTOR - MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bbonus + Benefits, Buckinghamshire
- DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + excellent benefits + bonuses, West Midlands
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT AGENCY Live Recruitment £16000 - £21000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Senior Research Analyst Hasson Associates £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers