Warburtons launches £20m on-pack promotion
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 20 May 2009 10:30AM
LONDON - Warburtons is launching its largest ever on-pack promotion, giving away £20m worth of prizes to consumers.
The ‘Save Tons on Lunch' campaign, which will run across more than 100m Warburtons packs from mid-June to September, will be supported by on- and offline marketing and in-store activity.
Prizes include money-off coupons and free lunch items, as well as lunches worth £100. The promotion sees Warburtons link up with brands such as Birds Eye Fish Fingers, Heinz Snap Pots, Princes, Muller, Walkers, Anchor spreadable and Weight Watchers.
Consumers will be able to collect a promotional code from any Warburtons product involved in the campaign and enter it on a microsite, savetonsonlunch.co.uk where they will discover which prize they have won.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Strategist, Top London Agency Direct Recruitment £45,000-£70,000, London (Greater)
- Social Media Strategist, London Direct Recruitment £40,000-£80,000, London (Greater)
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- Instagram partners with Omnicom to launch ad service in the UK
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account