Warburtons launches £20m on-pack promotion
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 20 May 2009 10:30AM
LONDON - Warburtons is launching its largest ever on-pack promotion, giving away £20m worth of prizes to consumers.
The ‘Save Tons on Lunch' campaign, which will run across more than 100m Warburtons packs from mid-June to September, will be supported by on- and offline marketing and in-store activity.
Prizes include money-off coupons and free lunch items, as well as lunches worth £100. The promotion sees Warburtons link up with brands such as Birds Eye Fish Fingers, Heinz Snap Pots, Princes, Muller, Walkers, Anchor spreadable and Weight Watchers.
Consumers will be able to collect a promotional code from any Warburtons product involved in the campaign and enter it on a microsite, savetonsonlunch.co.uk where they will discover which prize they have won.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Brand Manager FMCG Connect £28,000 - £31,000 plus benefits, West Yorkshire
- Strategist - Brand Consultancy Ann Sharman Recruitment £35,000 - £45,000 + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager - West Sussex - up to £50K Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, West Malling
- Employee Engagement Director Stopgap £60000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £30k - £36k, London (Greater)
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad