Warburtons launches £20m on-pack promotion
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 20 May 2009 10:30AM
LONDON - Warburtons is launching its largest ever on-pack promotion, giving away £20m worth of prizes to consumers.
The ‘Save Tons on Lunch' campaign, which will run across more than 100m Warburtons packs from mid-June to September, will be supported by on- and offline marketing and in-store activity.
Prizes include money-off coupons and free lunch items, as well as lunches worth £100. The promotion sees Warburtons link up with brands such as Birds Eye Fish Fingers, Heinz Snap Pots, Princes, Muller, Walkers, Anchor spreadable and Weight Watchers.
Consumers will be able to collect a promotional code from any Warburtons product involved in the campaign and enter it on a microsite, savetonsonlunch.co.uk where they will discover which prize they have won.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £45,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Insight Manager Direct Recruitment Up to £55,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Data Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £35,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Planning Manager (SAS) Direct Recruitment £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday