Warburtons launches £20m on-pack promotion
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 20 May 2009 10:30AM
LONDON - Warburtons is launching its largest ever on-pack promotion, giving away £20m worth of prizes to consumers.
The ‘Save Tons on Lunch' campaign, which will run across more than 100m Warburtons packs from mid-June to September, will be supported by on- and offline marketing and in-store activity.
Prizes include money-off coupons and free lunch items, as well as lunches worth £100. The promotion sees Warburtons link up with brands such as Birds Eye Fish Fingers, Heinz Snap Pots, Princes, Muller, Walkers, Anchor spreadable and Weight Watchers.
Consumers will be able to collect a promotional code from any Warburtons product involved in the campaign and enter it on a microsite, savetonsonlunch.co.uk where they will discover which prize they have won.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director Gemini Search £170 - £250 per day, City of London
- Senior Account Managers/Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Packaging - Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity