D&AD New Blood 09 picture gallery
By Hadassah Nymark, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 May 2009 07:00AM
Even adland's top creatives are happy to act silly for a good cause.
Paul Shearer and Kate Stanners are among those who have added their faces to D&AD’s New Blood campaign, by LBi.
The campaign asks creatives to pledge their support by sending in pictures of themselves.
Browse Campaign’s gallery of creatives above.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne