D&AD New Blood 09 picture gallery
By Hadassah Nymark, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 May 2009 07:00AM
Even adland's top creatives are happy to act silly for a good cause.
Paul Shearer and Kate Stanners are among those who have added their faces to D&AD’s New Blood campaign, by LBi.
The campaign asks creatives to pledge their support by sending in pictures of themselves.
Browse Campaign’s gallery of creatives above.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Designer/Art Director Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Digital Marketing Executive (FMCG) 6 months FTC ADLIB £22000 - £24000 per annum, Bristol
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up