D&AD New Blood 09 picture gallery
By Hadassah Nymark, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 May 2009 07:00AM
Even adland's top creatives are happy to act silly for a good cause.
Paul Shearer and Kate Stanners are among those who have added their faces to D&AD’s New Blood campaign, by LBi.
The campaign asks creatives to pledge their support by sending in pictures of themselves.
Browse Campaign’s gallery of creatives above.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, Central London
- Acquisition Manager Direct Recruitment Up to £40,000, London
- Account Director - Sheffield Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Sheffield
- Creative Planner The Red Consultancy Competitive package, London, Soho
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity