D&AD New Blood 09 picture gallery
By Hadassah Nymark, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 May 2009 07:00AM
Even adland's top creatives are happy to act silly for a good cause.
Paul Shearer and Kate Stanners are among those who have added their faces to D&AD’s New Blood campaign, by LBi.
The campaign asks creatives to pledge their support by sending in pictures of themselves.
Browse Campaign’s gallery of creatives above.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Market Insights Analyst with Tableau experience Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Oxford
- Radio Sales Planner - 1 Year Media Experience Required Ultimate Asset £15000 - £25000 per annum + Amazing Commission, iMac, Iphone +bens, London
- Email Marketing Executive JV Recruitment £18000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits and bonus, Manchester
- Marketing Controller FMCG Connect £70,000 - £80,000 plus car, solid bonus and benefits, East Midlands Region
- Brand Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + Commission + Benefits, West End
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith