D&AD New Blood 09 picture gallery
By Hadassah Nymark, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 May 2009 07:00AM
Even adland's top creatives are happy to act silly for a good cause.
Paul Shearer and Kate Stanners are among those who have added their faces to D&AD’s New Blood campaign, by LBi.
The campaign asks creatives to pledge their support by sending in pictures of themselves.
Browse Campaign’s gallery of creatives above.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- User Experience Design Lead Red Sofa London £60000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits , City of London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45- 70k + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign