Gareth James named executive creative director of Tullo Marshall Warren
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 May 2009 06:30AM
LONDON - Tullo Marshall Warren has promoted Gareth James to the position of executive creative director as part of the agency's biggest restructure in its 22-year history.
James, who previously held the position of digital creative director, will work in partnership with TMW's existing executive creative director, Darren Kay, as the agency prepares to merge its on- and offline creative teams.
The new structure also sees digital and offline disciplines working together in restructured account teams, and a more integrated data and strategy offering.
To accommodate the restructure, TMW has also promoted its client service director, Chris Freeland, to managing director and Jane Pritchard, the creative planning director, to director of planning and intelligence.
TMW's founding partners, who completed their earn-out in April following the agency's acquisition by Creston in May 2006, will also take on new roles.
Chris Warren, the agency's managing director, has been promoted to chief executive, and Paul Tullo, the board creative director, will take on the position of chief creative officer.
Richard Marshall, the third founding partner, will become the chief marketing officer.
Marshall said: "Clients' needs never stand still and we continue to see dramatic changes in the marketplace, so we needed to ensure that we reflected this in our own structure."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief