Gareth James named executive creative director of Tullo Marshall Warren
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 May 2009 06:30AM
LONDON - Tullo Marshall Warren has promoted Gareth James to the position of executive creative director as part of the agency's biggest restructure in its 22-year history.
James, who previously held the position of digital creative director, will work in partnership with TMW's existing executive creative director, Darren Kay, as the agency prepares to merge its on- and offline creative teams.
The new structure also sees digital and offline disciplines working together in restructured account teams, and a more integrated data and strategy offering.
To accommodate the restructure, TMW has also promoted its client service director, Chris Freeland, to managing director and Jane Pritchard, the creative planning director, to director of planning and intelligence.
TMW's founding partners, who completed their earn-out in April following the agency's acquisition by Creston in May 2006, will also take on new roles.
Chris Warren, the agency's managing director, has been promoted to chief executive, and Paul Tullo, the board creative director, will take on the position of chief creative officer.
Richard Marshall, the third founding partner, will become the chief marketing officer.
Marshall said: "Clients' needs never stand still and we continue to see dramatic changes in the marketplace, so we needed to ensure that we reflected this in our own structure."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Purple Consultancy Ã‚£28000 - Ã‚£33000 per annum, Birmingham
- Senior Brochure Artworker Purple Consultancy Ã‚£30000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, London
- Marketing Associate - London - Ã‚£45K-Ã‚£50K Adam Recruitment Ã‚£45000 - Ã‚£55000 per annum, City of London
- Media Planning Manager - Luxury Automotive Client Lipton Fleming Ã‚£38000 per annum + excellent benefits package, London
- Senior Producer/ Project Manager Purple Consultancy Ã‚£45000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum, London
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Campaign Viral Chart: Sainsbury's Christmas ad tops the table
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton