Gareth James named executive creative director of Tullo Marshall Warren
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 May 2009 06:30AM
LONDON - Tullo Marshall Warren has promoted Gareth James to the position of executive creative director as part of the agency's biggest restructure in its 22-year history.
James, who previously held the position of digital creative director, will work in partnership with TMW's existing executive creative director, Darren Kay, as the agency prepares to merge its on- and offline creative teams.
The new structure also sees digital and offline disciplines working together in restructured account teams, and a more integrated data and strategy offering.
To accommodate the restructure, TMW has also promoted its client service director, Chris Freeland, to managing director and Jane Pritchard, the creative planning director, to director of planning and intelligence.
TMW's founding partners, who completed their earn-out in April following the agency's acquisition by Creston in May 2006, will also take on new roles.
Chris Warren, the agency's managing director, has been promoted to chief executive, and Paul Tullo, the board creative director, will take on the position of chief creative officer.
Richard Marshall, the third founding partner, will become the chief marketing officer.
Marshall said: "Clients' needs never stand still and we continue to see dramatic changes in the marketplace, so we needed to ensure that we reflected this in our own structure."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Motion Graphic Designer Creative Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London
- PR Account Manager, Entertainment/Broadcast, £30k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Social Media Manager - NOW TV Sky negotiable, London
- MULTICHANNEL CREATIVE MANAGER Success Digital £85000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement