In association with
Transport for London 'cycling' by by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Friday, 22 May 2009 10:49AM
With carbon footprints high on everyone's agenda, Transport for London is taking the opportunity to encourage Londoners to take up cycling as a means of getting from A to B.
The campaign, created by M&C Saatchi, features photographic images of people enjoying their bikes and learning to cycle safely.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Integrated Designer EMO Unlimited... £20,000 - 25,000 per annum + comprehensive benefits package, Bristol, City of Bristol
- Account Director DBG One Limited £Competitive + Benefits + Bonus, Bristol, City of Bristol
- Digital Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £21000 per annum, London