In association with
Transport for London 'cycling' by by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Friday, 22 May 2009 10:49AM
With carbon footprints high on everyone's agenda, Transport for London is taking the opportunity to encourage Londoners to take up cycling as a means of getting from A to B.
The campaign, created by M&C Saatchi, features photographic images of people enjoying their bikes and learning to cycle safely.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Great Integrated Branding Agency! Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- 3D Studio Max Specialist Creative Recruitment £200 - £250 per day, City of London
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire