In association with
Transport for London 'cycling' by by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Friday, 22 May 2009 10:49AM
With carbon footprints high on everyone's agenda, Transport for London is taking the opportunity to encourage Londoners to take up cycling as a means of getting from A to B.
The campaign, created by M&C Saatchi, features photographic images of people enjoying their bikes and learning to cycle safely.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Brand Agency ADLIB £25k - £33k, Devon
- Senior Strategist, Top London Direct/Digital Agency Direct Recruitment £60,000, London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000 plus benefits, London (West), London (Greater)