In association with
Transport for London 'cycling' by by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Friday, 22 May 2009 10:49AM
With carbon footprints high on everyone's agenda, Transport for London is taking the opportunity to encourage Londoners to take up cycling as a means of getting from A to B.
The campaign, created by M&C Saatchi, features photographic images of people enjoying their bikes and learning to cycle safely.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Studio Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £29000 - £32000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure