Orange RockCorps launches volunteer campaign with TV ad
By Fiona Ramsay, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 27 May 2009 10:07AM
LONDON - Orange is supporting the expansion of its RockCorps charity volunteer programme with a TV campaign.
The advertising campaign aims to inspire young people to get involved by celebrating the collective achievement of past Orange RockCorps volunteers, and building on the success of last year's launch creative.
The adverts will include last year's volunteers and echo Orange's brand vision - 'Together we can do more' - by showcasing the positive, transformative difference that people can make when they come together.
The programme is being rolled out to Manchester and will create 8,000 opportunities for people to volunteer in London and Manchester.
In return for four-hours hard graft at up to 150 special community-based charity projects, 2009's volunteers will earn tickets to exclusive gigs with Lady GaGa and N-Dubz in July. Further acts for a gig at London's Royal Albert Hall will be announced in coming months.
The programme will conclude with a series of four-hour projects for 5,000 volunteers in Paris, finishing with a gig at Le Zenith in October.
The campaign will run in July and September to coincide with the gigs.
The Orange RockCorps programme has also signed a partnership with Sony Ericsson and Channel 4, who will broadcast the volunteer work and UK gigs during a summer of programming on T4.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £45000 - £60000 per annum, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff