Hotline: Ofcom announces pay freeze
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 May 2009 12:00AM
Ofcom, the media regulator, has announced a pay freeze for all staff in 2009-2010.
The move follows publicity surrounding the salary of its chief executive, Ed Richards, which is in excess of £400,000, after the Conservative Party announced plans to "name and shame" highly paid public servants. Members of Ofcom's executive committee have also agreed not to take bonuses this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- New Product Development Assistant Ball & Hoolahan £competitive salary and Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Strategic Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000-£60,000 + Benefits , Southampton, Hampshire
- Art Director - Integrated Marketing Agency - West London - £40k - NP198 Stonor £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager, FMCG, Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Richmond upon Thames
- Online Analytics Manager, Telecoms, Slough Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £65000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Slough