Hotline: Ofcom announces pay freeze
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 May 2009 12:00AM
Ofcom, the media regulator, has announced a pay freeze for all staff in 2009-2010.
The move follows publicity surrounding the salary of its chief executive, Ed Richards, which is in excess of £400,000, after the Conservative Party announced plans to "name and shame" highly paid public servants. Members of Ofcom's executive committee have also agreed not to take bonuses this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Executive Creative Director MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Senior Art Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Europe / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Gre...
- Creative Team MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , United Arab Emirates