Hotline: Ofcom announces pay freeze
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 May 2009 12:00AM
Ofcom, the media regulator, has announced a pay freeze for all staff in 2009-2010.
The move follows publicity surrounding the salary of its chief executive, Ed Richards, which is in excess of £400,000, after the Conservative Party announced plans to "name and shame" highly paid public servants. Members of Ofcom's executive committee have also agreed not to take bonuses this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Marketing Manager (Journals) - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Executive - Digital Sales & Marketing Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Great benefits plus unlimited holiday, London
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40,000 to £50,000, Balsall Common
- Senior Designer, Entertainment Sky Negotiable, London
- Creative Designer, 3D - Brand, Service and Product Innovation Bamboo Crowd £30,000 - £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad