Hotline: Ofcom announces pay freeze
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 May 2009 12:00AM
Ofcom, the media regulator, has announced a pay freeze for all staff in 2009-2010.
The move follows publicity surrounding the salary of its chief executive, Ed Richards, which is in excess of £400,000, after the Conservative Party announced plans to "name and shame" highly paid public servants. Members of Ofcom's executive committee have also agreed not to take bonuses this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London