Hotline: Ofcom announces pay freeze
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 May 2009 12:00AM
Ofcom, the media regulator, has announced a pay freeze for all staff in 2009-2010.
The move follows publicity surrounding the salary of its chief executive, Ed Richards, which is in excess of £400,000, after the Conservative Party announced plans to "name and shame" highly paid public servants. Members of Ofcom's executive committee have also agreed not to take bonuses this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne