Manchester United unveils Aon as shirt sponsor
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 03 June 2009 02:00PM
LONDON - Manchester United has unveiled US risk management firm Aon as its shirt sponsor in a four-year deal worth an estimated £80m
Aon will replace existing sponsor AIG from the end of next season.
The news follows months of speculation surrounding Premiership Champions' shirt sponsorship, with brands including Pru and Saudi Telecom reportedly in the frame.
Samsung, the shirt sponsor of Premier League rivals Chelsea FC were also mooted as a potential partner.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)