Manchester United unveils Aon as shirt sponsor
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 03 June 2009 02:00PM
LONDON - Manchester United has unveiled US risk management firm Aon as its shirt sponsor in a four-year deal worth an estimated £80m
Aon will replace existing sponsor AIG from the end of next season.
The news follows months of speculation surrounding Premiership Champions' shirt sponsorship, with brands including Pru and Saudi Telecom reportedly in the frame.
Samsung, the shirt sponsor of Premier League rivals Chelsea FC were also mooted as a potential partner.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Biddable Account Manager - Social Media - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager - near Bath Stopgap £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Executive Stopgap £24000 - £25000 per annum, South East England
- POS Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 - £28000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'