Manchester United unveils Aon as shirt sponsor
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 03 June 2009 02:00PM
LONDON - Manchester United has unveiled US risk management firm Aon as its shirt sponsor in a four-year deal worth an estimated £80m
Aon will replace existing sponsor AIG from the end of next season.
The news follows months of speculation surrounding Premiership Champions' shirt sponsorship, with brands including Pru and Saudi Telecom reportedly in the frame.
Samsung, the shirt sponsor of Premier League rivals Chelsea FC were also mooted as a potential partner.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance SEO Consultant Major Players £200 - £250 per day, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £34000 per annum + benefits, Chester
- Senior Conceptual Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Oxfordshire