Manchester United unveils Aon as shirt sponsor
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 03 June 2009 02:00PM
LONDON - Manchester United has unveiled US risk management firm Aon as its shirt sponsor in a four-year deal worth an estimated £80m
Aon will replace existing sponsor AIG from the end of next season.
The news follows months of speculation surrounding Premiership Champions' shirt sponsorship, with brands including Pru and Saudi Telecom reportedly in the frame.
Samsung, the shirt sponsor of Premier League rivals Chelsea FC were also mooted as a potential partner.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Junior Marketing Analyst-Leading Publisher Salt £24000 - £26000 per annum, Cambridge
- PPC Executive Dot-Gap £19k, London Central
- Account Director (Planning) Dot-Gap £45k + BONUS, London Central