Manchester United unveils Aon as shirt sponsor
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 03 June 2009 02:00PM
LONDON - Manchester United has unveiled US risk management firm Aon as its shirt sponsor in a four-year deal worth an estimated £80m
Aon will replace existing sponsor AIG from the end of next season.
The news follows months of speculation surrounding Premiership Champions' shirt sponsorship, with brands including Pru and Saudi Telecom reportedly in the frame.
Samsung, the shirt sponsor of Premier League rivals Chelsea FC were also mooted as a potential partner.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Middleweight Creative Team Purple Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Demand Generation Planner Ninesharp £30000 - £35000 per annum, West London
- Senior Digital Designer Purple Consultancy £45000 per annum, Essex
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith