Manchester United unveils Aon as shirt sponsor
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 03 June 2009 02:00PM
LONDON - Manchester United has unveiled US risk management firm Aon as its shirt sponsor in a four-year deal worth an estimated £80m
Aon will replace existing sponsor AIG from the end of next season.
The news follows months of speculation surrounding Premiership Champions' shirt sponsorship, with brands including Pru and Saudi Telecom reportedly in the frame.
Samsung, the shirt sponsor of Premier League rivals Chelsea FC were also mooted as a potential partner.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager - PPC & Display Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- European Snr Insight Director Jarlett de Grouchy £80000 - £85000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Head of Marketing (Software) Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Associate Creative Director The Great & The Good £58000 - £64000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Head of Marketing, Beauty, Mat Cover Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Kevin Dundas leaves Droga5 Europe
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity