Manchester United unveils Aon as shirt sponsor
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 03 June 2009 02:00PM
LONDON - Manchester United has unveiled US risk management firm Aon as its shirt sponsor in a four-year deal worth an estimated £80m
Aon will replace existing sponsor AIG from the end of next season.
The news follows months of speculation surrounding Premiership Champions' shirt sponsorship, with brands including Pru and Saudi Telecom reportedly in the frame.
Samsung, the shirt sponsor of Premier League rivals Chelsea FC were also mooted as a potential partner.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- GROUP PUBLIC RELATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS EXECUTIVE Lincoln College £26,000 - £27,000 p.a., Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- Account Director The Great & The Good £50000 - £55000 per annum, West End
- Insight Lead - Clientside Hasson Associates £40,000 - £44,000, Sussex
- Planner, Top Direct Marketing/Digital Agency London Direct Recruitment £35,000-£42,000, London (Greater)
- CRM Analyst Stopgap £35000 per annum, London
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign