Hotline: MediaCom consolidates its relationship with Volkeswagen
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 May 2009 12:00AM
MediaCom has consolidated its relationship with Volkswagen by winning the dealership portion of the account, worth £2 million, after a pitch. The account was previously held by RLA. MediaCom has handled VW's media planning and buying for the past decade.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Product/ Industrial Designer Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Royds Raphael £37k-£45k+ dep. on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - STRATEGIC CREATIVE B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum, Richmond upon Thames