ESPN ScoreCenter launches globally on Apple App Store
LONDON - ESPN has unveiled a free app delivering real-time scores, live game info, game summaries and statistics to iPhone and iPod touch users in 21 countries around the world.
ESPN ScoreCenter, which is sponsored at launch by Lexus in the US, gives fans one-touch access to scores from nearly 500 leagues in nine sports (football, soccer, basketball, ice hockey, baseball, golf, tennis, auto racing) with two others available in the next week (cricket and rugby).
ScoreCenter will also be available in five local languages including Spanish and Portuguese as well as English.
Powered by ESPN's extensive global scores database, ESPN ScoreCenter will allow fans to set personalised favourites, and in many cases will deliver the fastest and most reliable scores and game details available on mobile platforms.
The app is ESPN's third to the App Store and it follows ESPN Cameraman, a photo matching game, and the ESPN Arcade Spelling Bee game launched May.
ESPN Cameraman has already been downloaded millions of times and is a Top 20 sports app in both free and paid categories.
The ESPN ScoreCenter app is available for free from Apple's App Store on iPhone and iPod touch or at itunes.com appstore.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account