Bacardi's chief marketing officer Stella David steps down
LONDON - Stella David, the chief marketing officer of Bacardi, is stepping down from her role after 15 years.
David, the marketer behind the launch of the Bacardi Breezer, joined the company in 1994 as marketing controller. After holding the positions of marketing director and managing director she was promoted to CMO in 2005.
David does not have a job to go to and said she would be considering ‘a variety of business options'.
Earlier in the week global gin category director Andrew Carter was promoted to the position of managing director of the Bacardi Global Travel Retail Division.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Outdoor Sales Manager SYLEX Recruitment 35000, London
- PR Senior Account Executive fishtank £19000 - £22000 per annum, Bristol
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- Youth are deserting TV, says Claire Enders