Bacardi's chief marketing officer Stella David steps down
LONDON - Stella David, the chief marketing officer of Bacardi, is stepping down from her role after 15 years.
David, the marketer behind the launch of the Bacardi Breezer, joined the company in 1994 as marketing controller. After holding the positions of marketing director and managing director she was promoted to CMO in 2005.
David does not have a job to go to and said she would be considering ‘a variety of business options'.
Earlier in the week global gin category director Andrew Carter was promoted to the position of managing director of the Bacardi Global Travel Retail Division.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Brand Manager - Leading Entertainment Company f1 Recruitment £40,000, Central London
- Digital Account Manager - Leading experience design agency. Zebra People £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- .Net Developer - Agency Role - ASP.Net, .Net 4.0, CMS, Umbraco Digital Gurus £35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, London
- Freelance Account Manager for award winning integrated agency! Zebra People £180 - £220 per day, East London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film