Bacardi's chief marketing officer Stella David steps down
LONDON - Stella David, the chief marketing officer of Bacardi, is stepping down from her role after 15 years.
David, the marketer behind the launch of the Bacardi Breezer, joined the company in 1994 as marketing controller. After holding the positions of marketing director and managing director she was promoted to CMO in 2005.
David does not have a job to go to and said she would be considering ‘a variety of business options'.
Earlier in the week global gin category director Andrew Carter was promoted to the position of managing director of the Bacardi Global Travel Retail Division.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne