Bacardi's chief marketing officer Stella David steps down
LONDON - Stella David, the chief marketing officer of Bacardi, is stepping down from her role after 15 years.
David, the marketer behind the launch of the Bacardi Breezer, joined the company in 1994 as marketing controller. After holding the positions of marketing director and managing director she was promoted to CMO in 2005.
David does not have a job to go to and said she would be considering ‘a variety of business options'.
Earlier in the week global gin category director Andrew Carter was promoted to the position of managing director of the Bacardi Global Travel Retail Division.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Email Marketing Executive Kingsgate Recruitment to £25,000 - £30,000, Wimbledon Park, London (Greater)
- Senior AV Planner Aspire £28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Kingsgate Recruitment to £25,000 - £30,000, Clapham Town, London (Greater)
- POS Assistant Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Client Services Director - Sydney Australia Twist Recruitment £105000 per annum, Eastern Suburbs Sydney
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign