Bacardi's chief marketing officer Stella David steps down
LONDON - Stella David, the chief marketing officer of Bacardi, is stepping down from her role after 15 years.
David, the marketer behind the launch of the Bacardi Breezer, joined the company in 1994 as marketing controller. After holding the positions of marketing director and managing director she was promoted to CMO in 2005.
David does not have a job to go to and said she would be considering ‘a variety of business options'.
Earlier in the week global gin category director Andrew Carter was promoted to the position of managing director of the Bacardi Global Travel Retail Division.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Director Aspire £70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- CREATIVE STRATEGIST - COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- DIGITAL PRODUCER - DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- OOH Field Sales Business Development Manager-£65k Uncapped OTE! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £65000 per annum + Includes uncapped commission, West End