English Heritage appoints Kuoni's Mark Lawrence to top marketing role
By Becky Wilkerson, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 05 June 2009 03:30PM
LONDON - English Heritage has appointed Mark Lawrence as its marketing director.
Mark, who starts at English Heritage on 22 June, previously worked for English Heritage from 1988 to 1994 in the marketing team. He rejoins English Heritage from Kuoni Travel where, from 2004, he has been sales and marketing director.
English Heritage looks after more than 400 historic properties and sites across the country.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Associate Creative Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , United Arab Emirates
- Digital Designer MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , United Arab Emirates
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Domino's Pizza launches TV ad for cheese and smokey bacon stuffed crust
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account