English Heritage appoints Kuoni's Mark Lawrence to top marketing role
By Becky Wilkerson, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 05 June 2009 03:30PM
LONDON - English Heritage has appointed Mark Lawrence as its marketing director.
Mark, who starts at English Heritage on 22 June, previously worked for English Heritage from 1988 to 1994 in the marketing team. He rejoins English Heritage from Kuoni Travel where, from 2004, he has been sales and marketing director.
English Heritage looks after more than 400 historic properties and sites across the country.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Project Manager Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Stopgap £32000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Stopgap £35000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Customer Insight Manager British Heart Foundation Up to £45,000 p/a + benefits, London
- Performance Media Planning Director - Mix of Clients Lipton Fleming Ã‚£50000 - Ã‚£58000 per annum + excellent benefits package, London
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Campaign Viral Chart: Sainsbury's Christmas ad tops the table
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign