English Heritage appoints Kuoni's Mark Lawrence to top marketing role
By Becky Wilkerson, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 05 June 2009 03:30PM
LONDON - English Heritage has appointed Mark Lawrence as its marketing director.
Mark, who starts at English Heritage on 22 June, previously worked for English Heritage from 1988 to 1994 in the marketing team. He rejoins English Heritage from Kuoni Travel where, from 2004, he has been sales and marketing director.
English Heritage looks after more than 400 historic properties and sites across the country.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager - £35k to £43k + Benefits Propel £35000 - £43000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Sales Executive Haymarket Media Group up to £35k OTE, Teddington (City/Town), London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up