English Heritage appoints Kuoni's Mark Lawrence to top marketing role
By Becky Wilkerson, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 05 June 2009 03:30PM
LONDON - English Heritage has appointed Mark Lawrence as its marketing director.
Mark, who starts at English Heritage on 22 June, previously worked for English Heritage from 1988 to 1994 in the marketing team. He rejoins English Heritage from Kuoni Travel where, from 2004, he has been sales and marketing director.
English Heritage looks after more than 400 historic properties and sites across the country.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager | 6 month contract Twist Recruitment £35000 - £43000 per annum, City of London
- Technical Project Manager Aspire £24000 - £26000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Account Director | 6 month contract Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £58000.00 per annum, City of London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood