English Heritage appoints Kuoni's Mark Lawrence to top marketing role
By Becky Wilkerson, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 05 June 2009 03:30PM
LONDON - English Heritage has appointed Mark Lawrence as its marketing director.
Mark, who starts at English Heritage on 22 June, previously worked for English Heritage from 1988 to 1994 in the marketing team. He rejoins English Heritage from Kuoni Travel where, from 2004, he has been sales and marketing director.
English Heritage looks after more than 400 historic properties and sites across the country.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Manager Aspire £30000 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3