English Heritage appoints Kuoni's Mark Lawrence to top marketing role
By Becky Wilkerson, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 05 June 2009 03:30PM
LONDON - English Heritage has appointed Mark Lawrence as its marketing director.
Mark, who starts at English Heritage on 22 June, previously worked for English Heritage from 1988 to 1994 in the marketing team. He rejoins English Heritage from Kuoni Travel where, from 2004, he has been sales and marketing director.
English Heritage looks after more than 400 historic properties and sites across the country.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- SENIOR COPYWRITER - INTEGRATED, RETAIL Live Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Merton, London (Greater)
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £33000 - £40000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Social Media PR Executive Major Players £180 - £220 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London (Greater)