Digicom to sell for Sugar's Amscreen
LONDON - Sir Alan Sugar's Amscreen has signed up Digicom, former CBS International chief executive Tom Goddard's digital out-of-home sales house, to handle its media sales.
In a deal with the potential to be worth seven figures, Digicom will now handle the media sales for the expanding network of Amscreen digital outdoor screens.
These include sites in BP petrol stations, GP surgeries and hospitals and in Powerleague five-a-side football centres.
Plans to launch the digital sales house were revealed in Media Week last year and the company officially launched in January. Amscreen is the first official client for Digicom, but it is understood to be in talks with other screen owners.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Motion Graphics Designer Bournemouth 20-30k Creative Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, Dorset
- Motion Graphics Designer Bournemouth 20-30k Creative Recruitment £20 - £30 per annum + Benefits, Dorset
- Marketing Executive/New Business Assistant - Creative Agency Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £24000 - £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Customer Experience Manager - FMCG - West London Salt £50000 - £55000 per annum, London (West), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad