Digicom to sell for Sugar's Amscreen
LONDON - Sir Alan Sugar's Amscreen has signed up Digicom, former CBS International chief executive Tom Goddard's digital out-of-home sales house, to handle its media sales.
In a deal with the potential to be worth seven figures, Digicom will now handle the media sales for the expanding network of Amscreen digital outdoor screens.
These include sites in BP petrol stations, GP surgeries and hospitals and in Powerleague five-a-side football centres.
Plans to launch the digital sales house were revealed in Media Week last year and the company officially launched in January. Amscreen is the first official client for Digicom, but it is understood to be in talks with other screen owners.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Director | £45-50K | Central London Dynamic New Alliances £50,000 +/- Plus excellent bonus structure , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Strategist Dynamic New Alliances £60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Production Executive Dynamic New Alliances £18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Account Director - Experiential Major Players £0.000 per hour + Negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)