Digicom to sell for Sugar's Amscreen
LONDON - Sir Alan Sugar's Amscreen has signed up Digicom, former CBS International chief executive Tom Goddard's digital out-of-home sales house, to handle its media sales.
In a deal with the potential to be worth seven figures, Digicom will now handle the media sales for the expanding network of Amscreen digital outdoor screens.
These include sites in BP petrol stations, GP surgeries and hospitals and in Powerleague five-a-side football centres.
Plans to launch the digital sales house were revealed in Media Week last year and the company officially launched in January. Amscreen is the first official client for Digicom, but it is understood to be in talks with other screen owners.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne