Digicom to sell for Sugar's Amscreen
LONDON - Sir Alan Sugar's Amscreen has signed up Digicom, former CBS International chief executive Tom Goddard's digital out-of-home sales house, to handle its media sales.
In a deal with the potential to be worth seven figures, Digicom will now handle the media sales for the expanding network of Amscreen digital outdoor screens.
These include sites in BP petrol stations, GP surgeries and hospitals and in Powerleague five-a-side football centres.
Plans to launch the digital sales house were revealed in Media Week last year and the company officially launched in January. Amscreen is the first official client for Digicom, but it is understood to be in talks with other screen owners.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Executive and Senior Account Executive air recruitment Up to £24k - dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Associate Director - Brand Strategy & Innovation Agency Ann Sharman Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 plus bonus + bens, London (South), London (Greater)
- Creative Strategist - Amsterdam - brand identity, retail and consumer packaging - up to £85k Story Recruitment £65-85k plus benefits dependent on experience, Amsterdam