Video: David Beckham poses for latest Emporio Armani underwear campaign
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 11 June 2009 04:30PM
LONDON - David Beckham appeared today at Selfridges Oxford Street for the global launch of the Emporio Armani underwear Fall/Winter collection.
Dressed in a navy blue Giorgio Armani single-breasted suit, Beckham unveiled a campaign image which covered the entire front facade of Selfridges,
'David has a great sense of style and is an inspiring role model – this is what makes him the perfect partner for Emporio Armani underwear. I am very excited that David Beckham's new campaign image was unveiled exclusively in his home country and where better than at such an iconic retail destination as Selfridges,' designer Giorgio Armani said.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Insight and Analytics Consultant Direct Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000,
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure