Video: David Beckham poses for latest Emporio Armani underwear campaign
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 11 June 2009 04:30PM
LONDON - David Beckham appeared today at Selfridges Oxford Street for the global launch of the Emporio Armani underwear Fall/Winter collection.
Dressed in a navy blue Giorgio Armani single-breasted suit, Beckham unveiled a campaign image which covered the entire front facade of Selfridges,
'David has a great sense of style and is an inspiring role model – this is what makes him the perfect partner for Emporio Armani underwear. I am very excited that David Beckham's new campaign image was unveiled exclusively in his home country and where better than at such an iconic retail destination as Selfridges,' designer Giorgio Armani said.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid-weight Designer with super cool boutique agency Dahling Ltd £28-35k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight or Senior Conceptual Creative Team Dahling Ltd £30-45k or £60-90k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Junior Conceptual Creative or a Junior Creative team- TOP BOUTIQUE CREATIVE AGENCY!!!! Dahling Ltd £20-25k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Client Side - Blue Chip - CRM, Data, Backend Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits +75% off travel , London
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER (Brand Guardian, Marketing, Strategy) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Surrey