Video: David Beckham poses for latest Emporio Armani underwear campaign
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 11 June 2009 04:30PM
LONDON - David Beckham appeared today at Selfridges Oxford Street for the global launch of the Emporio Armani underwear Fall/Winter collection.
Dressed in a navy blue Giorgio Armani single-breasted suit, Beckham unveiled a campaign image which covered the entire front facade of Selfridges,
'David has a great sense of style and is an inspiring role model – this is what makes him the perfect partner for Emporio Armani underwear. I am very excited that David Beckham's new campaign image was unveiled exclusively in his home country and where better than at such an iconic retail destination as Selfridges,' designer Giorgio Armani said.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Mobile Advertising Sales Manager Gameloft Competitive + Bonus, Victoria, London (Greater)
- DESIGNER/DEVELOPER - £35K + GREAT BENEFITS - HERTFORDSHIRE Salt £35000 per annum + GREAT BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- Global CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum , Europe
- In-game Marketing Manager Gameloft Competitive + Bonus, Victoria, London (Greater)