Video: David Beckham poses for latest Emporio Armani underwear campaign
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 11 June 2009 04:30PM
LONDON - David Beckham appeared today at Selfridges Oxford Street for the global launch of the Emporio Armani underwear Fall/Winter collection.
Dressed in a navy blue Giorgio Armani single-breasted suit, Beckham unveiled a campaign image which covered the entire front facade of Selfridges,
'David has a great sense of style and is an inspiring role model – this is what makes him the perfect partner for Emporio Armani underwear. I am very excited that David Beckham's new campaign image was unveiled exclusively in his home country and where better than at such an iconic retail destination as Selfridges,' designer Giorgio Armani said.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne