Video: David Beckham poses for latest Emporio Armani underwear campaign
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 11 June 2009 04:30PM
LONDON - David Beckham appeared today at Selfridges Oxford Street for the global launch of the Emporio Armani underwear Fall/Winter collection.
Dressed in a navy blue Giorgio Armani single-breasted suit, Beckham unveiled a campaign image which covered the entire front facade of Selfridges,
'David has a great sense of style and is an inspiring role model – this is what makes him the perfect partner for Emporio Armani underwear. I am very excited that David Beckham's new campaign image was unveiled exclusively in his home country and where better than at such an iconic retail destination as Selfridges,' designer Giorgio Armani said.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business