Subway appoints McCann Erickson and Momentum to £10m marketing accounts
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 15 June 2009 09:30AM
LONDON - Subway, the global sandwich franchise chain, has assigned McCann Erickson and Momentum to its £10m advertising and direct accounts.
The pitch was handled by the AAR and will see the McCann handle TV, with Momentum managing point of sale and digital marketing activity.
Subway had previously worked with Glasgow-based Frame, which developed the chain's 'Sub of the day' positioning in 2006. The incumbent participated in the pitch along with Iris and Krow.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Junior Recruitment Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Design Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Global Design Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Category Development Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum, London
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies