Subway appoints McCann Erickson and Momentum to £10m marketing accounts
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 15 June 2009 09:30AM
LONDON - Subway, the global sandwich franchise chain, has assigned McCann Erickson and Momentum to its £10m advertising and direct accounts.
The pitch was handled by the AAR and will see the McCann handle TV, with Momentum managing point of sale and digital marketing activity.
Subway had previously worked with Glasgow-based Frame, which developed the chain's 'Sub of the day' positioning in 2006. The incumbent participated in the pitch along with Iris and Krow.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Interactive Digital Designer: (Mobile, Tablet, Web, Smartphone) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Digital Designer & Content Manager (Website, Rich Media) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Optimisation Manager (RTB) Digital Gurus £25000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager - Tesco Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Weybridge
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push