Subway appoints McCann Erickson and Momentum to £10m marketing accounts
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 15 June 2009 09:30AM
LONDON - Subway, the global sandwich franchise chain, has assigned McCann Erickson and Momentum to its £10m advertising and direct accounts.
The pitch was handled by the AAR and will see the McCann handle TV, with Momentum managing point of sale and digital marketing activity.
Subway had previously worked with Glasgow-based Frame, which developed the chain's 'Sub of the day' positioning in 2006. The incumbent participated in the pitch along with Iris and Krow.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Account Executive | Ã‚£25,000 | Automotive Dynamic New Alliances Ã‚£22000.00 - Ã‚£25000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , City of London
- Junior Digital Designer Gemini Search Ã‚£20000.00 - Ã‚£25000 per annum, London
- Middle-Weight Digital Designer Gemini Search Ã‚£30000.00 - Ã‚£40000 per annum, London
- Social & Content Account Manager - Travel - London Major Players Ã‚£27000 - Ã‚£33000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Account Director - Integrated Marketing Stonor £45,000 - £60,000 dependent on experience, Surrey
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push
- Campaign Viral Chart: Sainsbury's Christmas ad tops the table
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton