Subway appoints McCann Erickson and Momentum to £10m marketing accounts
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 15 June 2009 09:30AM
LONDON - Subway, the global sandwich franchise chain, has assigned McCann Erickson and Momentum to its £10m advertising and direct accounts.
The pitch was handled by the AAR and will see the McCann handle TV, with Momentum managing point of sale and digital marketing activity.
Subway had previously worked with Glasgow-based Frame, which developed the chain's 'Sub of the day' positioning in 2006. The incumbent participated in the pitch along with Iris and Krow.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account