Subway appoints McCann Erickson and Momentum to £10m marketing accounts
By Ed Kemp, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 15 June 2009 09:30AM
LONDON - Subway, the global sandwich franchise chain, has assigned McCann Erickson and Momentum to its £10m advertising and direct accounts.
The pitch was handled by the AAR and will see the McCann handle TV, with Momentum managing point of sale and digital marketing activity.
Subway had previously worked with Glasgow-based Frame, which developed the chain's 'Sub of the day' positioning in 2006. The incumbent participated in the pitch along with Iris and Krow.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014