Subway hands McCann Erickson and Momentum £10 million account
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 16 June 2009 10:00AM
LONDON - McCann Erickson and Momentum have picked up the £10 million advertising and direct marketing accounts for Subway.
The two agencies pitched for the business together against Krow, Iris and the Glasgow-based agency Frame, the incumbent on the account. The pitch was handled by the AAR.
McCann will now be responsible for Subway's TV advertising, while Momentum will handle its point-of-sale and digital duties. The agencies will be briefed to create a new advertising proposition that increases footfall into stores.
Frame picked up Subway's regional business in July 2005 and was appointed to the national account in September of the same year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Lively Account Executive Famous consumer Brand- £23/24K Barker Graves £23/24K, London
- Digital Media Recruitment Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Senior Designer createselect £40-50K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)