Subway hands McCann Erickson and Momentum £10 million account
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 16 June 2009 10:00AM
LONDON - McCann Erickson and Momentum have picked up the £10 million advertising and direct marketing accounts for Subway.
The two agencies pitched for the business together against Krow, Iris and the Glasgow-based agency Frame, the incumbent on the account. The pitch was handled by the AAR.
McCann will now be responsible for Subway's TV advertising, while Momentum will handle its point-of-sale and digital duties. The agencies will be briefed to create a new advertising proposition that increases footfall into stores.
Frame picked up Subway's regional business in July 2005 and was appointed to the national account in September of the same year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Search & Performance Marketing Director - Dubai MCG Associates Competitive and Tax Free in the sunshine!, Dubai, UAE
- Regional Planning & Strategy Director - Middle East & North Africa - Dubai Based MCG Associates Large Tax Free Package + Family Medical + Family Flights + Bonus + Relocation flights and hotel, Dubai - UAE
- Biddable Account Manager - Social Media - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager - near Bath Stopgap £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'