Subway hands McCann Erickson and Momentum £10 million account
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 16 June 2009 10:00AM
LONDON - McCann Erickson and Momentum have picked up the £10 million advertising and direct marketing accounts for Subway.
The two agencies pitched for the business together against Krow, Iris and the Glasgow-based agency Frame, the incumbent on the account. The pitch was handled by the AAR.
McCann will now be responsible for Subway's TV advertising, while Momentum will handle its point-of-sale and digital duties. The agencies will be briefed to create a new advertising proposition that increases footfall into stores.
Frame picked up Subway's regional business in July 2005 and was appointed to the national account in September of the same year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- GRAPHIC/MULTIMEDIA DESIGNER (Branding, Print, Digital, Video) Creative Recruitment £30000 - £33000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker Michael Page Digital £25000 - £30000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Middleweight Designer Michael Page Digital £25000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester