Heinz Tomato Ketchup targets pubs with promo campaign
By James Quilter, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 17 June 2009 10:41AM
LONDON - Heinz is offering pubs the chance to win £10,000 as part of a promotional campaign to encourage them to stock the Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
3,500 Heinz Tomato Ketchup bottles carry a gold label entitling the holder to a prize. These include Lotto tickets, entry of Merlin Entertainment venues and 10 top prizes of £10,000.
The campaign ties in with Heinz's new TV campaign featuring people using invisible bottle of the sauce while eating their food.
Heinz said the idea behind the campaign is to show that Heinz is the best tomato ketchup. Heinz food service brand manager Jennifer Harker said: "Just because you don't see it, there's no doubting it's Heinz Tomato Ketchup."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Studio Traffic Manager Major Players £30000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Innovation Manager Gemini Search £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Commercial Sales Manager - top DSP Ultimate Asset £50000 - £55000 per annum + +comm, London
- Design and Communications Executive (Part-Time 3 days per week) Brand Recruitment £27000 per annum + per annum (pro rata 21 hours per week), Cambridge
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office