Heinz Tomato Ketchup targets pubs with promo campaign
By James Quilter, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 17 June 2009 10:41AM
LONDON - Heinz is offering pubs the chance to win £10,000 as part of a promotional campaign to encourage them to stock the Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
3,500 Heinz Tomato Ketchup bottles carry a gold label entitling the holder to a prize. These include Lotto tickets, entry of Merlin Entertainment venues and 10 top prizes of £10,000.
The campaign ties in with Heinz's new TV campaign featuring people using invisible bottle of the sauce while eating their food.
Heinz said the idea behind the campaign is to show that Heinz is the best tomato ketchup. Heinz food service brand manager Jennifer Harker said: "Just because you don't see it, there's no doubting it's Heinz Tomato Ketchup."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Executive Pitch Consultants £18000 - £23000 per annum, Birmingham
- Digital Marketing Manager - £35k to £43k + Benefits Propel £35000 - £43000 per annum + Benefits, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up