Heinz Tomato Ketchup targets pubs with promo campaign
By James Quilter, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 17 June 2009 10:41AM
LONDON - Heinz is offering pubs the chance to win £10,000 as part of a promotional campaign to encourage them to stock the Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
3,500 Heinz Tomato Ketchup bottles carry a gold label entitling the holder to a prize. These include Lotto tickets, entry of Merlin Entertainment venues and 10 top prizes of £10,000.
The campaign ties in with Heinz's new TV campaign featuring people using invisible bottle of the sauce while eating their food.
Heinz said the idea behind the campaign is to show that Heinz is the best tomato ketchup. Heinz food service brand manager Jennifer Harker said: "Just because you don't see it, there's no doubting it's Heinz Tomato Ketchup."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £70,000 + benefits, London
- Planner, Top Direct Marketing/Digital Agency London Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £65,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show