Heinz Tomato Ketchup targets pubs with promo campaign
By James Quilter, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 17 June 2009 10:41AM
LONDON - Heinz is offering pubs the chance to win £10,000 as part of a promotional campaign to encourage them to stock the Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
3,500 Heinz Tomato Ketchup bottles carry a gold label entitling the holder to a prize. These include Lotto tickets, entry of Merlin Entertainment venues and 10 top prizes of £10,000.
The campaign ties in with Heinz's new TV campaign featuring people using invisible bottle of the sauce while eating their food.
Heinz said the idea behind the campaign is to show that Heinz is the best tomato ketchup. Heinz food service brand manager Jennifer Harker said: "Just because you don't see it, there's no doubting it's Heinz Tomato Ketchup."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Partner Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, Brentford, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire