Heinz stunt offers free door-step ketchup delivery
By Daniel Farey-Jones, brandrepublic.com, Wednesday, 17 June 2009 12:00PM
LONDON - Heinz has created a ketchup delivery service with a customised milk float distributing free bottles to people who mime the actions of getting the thick sauce out of the bottle.
In a trial run, Heinz's float is visiting houses in the Kingston area from today until Friday.
The idea from PR agency Cohn & Wolfe is designed to help Heinz get press coverage around its newly launched ad campaign showing people performing instantly recognisable ketchup rituals with an invisible bottle.
Michael Docherty, brand marketing manger at Heinz, said: "We hope this door-step delivery service will remind the great British public why they continue to choose Heinz Tomato Ketchup and will not sacrifice the taste of Heinz Tomato Ketchup for anything else.
"Heinz Tomato Ketchup is a mainstay of British kitchen tables and we hope our unique Ketchup Float, along with our latest TV ad, will put a smile on people's faces as they recognize their daily ritual with their favourite table sauce."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Biddable Account Manager - Award Winning Agency Ultimate Asset Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Media Account Executive - Ã‚£25K Ultimate Asset Ã‚£3000 - Ã‚£25000 per annum, City of London
- UX Sitecore Specialist Required | 1 Month Contract | Urgent Sta Salt Ã‚£300 - Ã‚£400 per day, Telford
- Senior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c£competitive package, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Stopgap Ã‚£40000 - Ã‚£48000 per annum, London