Heinz stunt offers free door-step ketchup delivery
By Daniel Farey-Jones, brandrepublic.com, Wednesday, 17 June 2009 12:00PM
LONDON - Heinz has created a ketchup delivery service with a customised milk float distributing free bottles to people who mime the actions of getting the thick sauce out of the bottle.
In a trial run, Heinz's float is visiting houses in the Kingston area from today until Friday.
The idea from PR agency Cohn & Wolfe is designed to help Heinz get press coverage around its newly launched ad campaign showing people performing instantly recognisable ketchup rituals with an invisible bottle.
Michael Docherty, brand marketing manger at Heinz, said: "We hope this door-step delivery service will remind the great British public why they continue to choose Heinz Tomato Ketchup and will not sacrifice the taste of Heinz Tomato Ketchup for anything else.
"Heinz Tomato Ketchup is a mainstay of British kitchen tables and we hope our unique Ketchup Float, along with our latest TV ad, will put a smile on people's faces as they recognize their daily ritual with their favourite table sauce."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER / £35K + Benefits Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show