CHI & Partners wins global Samsung phone launch brief
By Caroline Lovell, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 17 June 2009 12:40PM
LONDON - CHI & Partners has won an estimated $75 million global Samsung brief to launch a new smart phone after a pitch against Leo Burnett and Grey.
Beattie McGuinness Bungay, which sold a 49 per cent stake to Cheil Worldwide in December, was not invited to pitch. Samsung holds around 20 per cent of Cheil’s shares and is its biggest client.
The unnamed smart phone is set to launch globally in the autumn. This will be the first time that Samsung has run a campaign that includes all major territories.
In the past, CHI & Partners has launched the G800 and Pixon Samsung handsets. However, this handset launch will be the agency’s first global campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Artworker fishtank £27000 - £32000 per annum, Bristol
- Events Manager fishtank £32000 - £39000 per annum, Bristol
- Product Manager Better Placed Recruitment £45000 per annum, Wigan
- Backend Web Developer Leeds. Premier Media £30000 per annum + BENEFITS, Leeds