CHI & Partners wins global Samsung phone launch brief
By Caroline Lovell, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 17 June 2009 12:40PM
LONDON - CHI & Partners has won an estimated $75 million global Samsung brief to launch a new smart phone after a pitch against Leo Burnett and Grey.
Beattie McGuinness Bungay, which sold a 49 per cent stake to Cheil Worldwide in December, was not invited to pitch. Samsung holds around 20 per cent of Cheil’s shares and is its biggest client.
The unnamed smart phone is set to launch globally in the autumn. This will be the first time that Samsung has run a campaign that includes all major territories.
In the past, CHI & Partners has launched the G800 and Pixon Samsung handsets. However, this handset launch will be the agency’s first global campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Project Manager Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Account Director + Account Manager / Brand Design Gemini Search £30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London
- Data Scientist - [Gaming|SQL|R|Python|Tableau] - Central London Salt £50000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager Duke Network Circa £32k - £37k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager Major Players £37000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits , London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media