CHI & Partners wins global Samsung phone launch brief
By Caroline Lovell, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 17 June 2009 12:40PM
LONDON - CHI & Partners has won an estimated $75 million global Samsung brief to launch a new smart phone after a pitch against Leo Burnett and Grey.
Beattie McGuinness Bungay, which sold a 49 per cent stake to Cheil Worldwide in December, was not invited to pitch. Samsung holds around 20 per cent of Cheil’s shares and is its biggest client.
The unnamed smart phone is set to launch globally in the autumn. This will be the first time that Samsung has run a campaign that includes all major territories.
In the past, CHI & Partners has launched the G800 and Pixon Samsung handsets. However, this handset launch will be the agency’s first global campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Biddable Senior Executive - PPC / Paid Social Ultimate Asset negotiable, London
- SALES DIRECTOR - CREATIVE EVENT AGENCY Live Recruitment £70000 per annum + bonus, London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers