CHI & Partners wins global Samsung phone launch brief
By Caroline Lovell, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 17 June 2009 12:40PM
LONDON - CHI & Partners has won an estimated $75 million global Samsung brief to launch a new smart phone after a pitch against Leo Burnett and Grey.
Beattie McGuinness Bungay, which sold a 49 per cent stake to Cheil Worldwide in December, was not invited to pitch. Samsung holds around 20 per cent of Cheil’s shares and is its biggest client.
The unnamed smart phone is set to launch globally in the autumn. This will be the first time that Samsung has run a campaign that includes all major territories.
In the past, CHI & Partners has launched the G800 and Pixon Samsung handsets. However, this handset launch will be the agency’s first global campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- The role of private equity in adland
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show