Public View - BBC 'Wimbledon trail' by Red Bee Media
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 June 2009 11:20AM
LONDON - Red Bee Media is getting in the mood for Wimbledon in a new ad for the BBC - but what do the public think of it?
Watch the video to find out.
Watch the original ad: BBC 'Wimbledon trail' by Red Bee Media
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)