Public View - BBC 'Wimbledon trail' by Red Bee Media
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 June 2009 11:20AM
LONDON - Red Bee Media is getting in the mood for Wimbledon in a new ad for the BBC - but what do the public think of it?
Watch the video to find out.
Watch the original ad: BBC 'Wimbledon trail' by Red Bee Media
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Social Media & PR Manager - Leading Online Brand Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 Per Annum Up to £45K + BENS, London
- Social Media Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Brand Client Partners - Leading Media Agency - Global Client Ultimate Asset £70000 - £80000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London