Digicom appoints Forrester to manage sales and marketing
LONDON - Digicom, the digital out-of-home sales house run by former CBS Outdoor international chief executive Tom Goddard, has hired CBS Outdoor head of sales Chris Forrester as its first managing director of sales and marketing.
He will manage sales revenue across Digicom's outdoor contracts, which partly comprise Sir Alan Sugar's Amscreen outdoor business.
Forrester will set revenue targets, manage the eight-strong sales and marketing team and present Digicom's portfolio to advertisers, agencies and specialists. He will take a seat on the Digicom board and report to Goddard, who is executive chairman.
At CBS Outdoor, the team of four heads of sales, who report to national sales director, Peter Charlton, will assume Forrester's responsibilities.
Earlier this month, Media Week revealed Digicom had signed up Sugar's digital signage outfit, Amscreen, as its first client.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London
- Data Planner Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £33,000, London
- Senior Data Planner/Analyst Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £75,000, London
- Partnerships Account Director - eCommerce Business Silverdrum to £45,000 + bonus + stock + benefits, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity