Digicom appoints Forrester to manage sales and marketing
LONDON - Digicom, the digital out-of-home sales house run by former CBS Outdoor international chief executive Tom Goddard, has hired CBS Outdoor head of sales Chris Forrester as its first managing director of sales and marketing.
He will manage sales revenue across Digicom's outdoor contracts, which partly comprise Sir Alan Sugar's Amscreen outdoor business.
Forrester will set revenue targets, manage the eight-strong sales and marketing team and present Digicom's portfolio to advertisers, agencies and specialists. He will take a seat on the Digicom board and report to Goddard, who is executive chairman.
At CBS Outdoor, the team of four heads of sales, who report to national sales director, Peter Charlton, will assume Forrester's responsibilities.
Earlier this month, Media Week revealed Digicom had signed up Sugar's digital signage outfit, Amscreen, as its first client.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- ARTWORKERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED, BRANDING Live Recruitment £competitive, England
- ART DIRECTORS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED, BRANDING Live Recruitment £competitive, England
- Senior Digital Project Manager Digital Gurus £45000 - £52000 Per Annum benefits, London
- Events Producer - London based brand engagement agency - 3 month contract Bamboo Crowd £35000-£40000, London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Adam Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Manchester
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media