Digicom appoints Forrester to manage sales and marketing
LONDON - Digicom, the digital out-of-home sales house run by former CBS Outdoor international chief executive Tom Goddard, has hired CBS Outdoor head of sales Chris Forrester as its first managing director of sales and marketing.
He will manage sales revenue across Digicom's outdoor contracts, which partly comprise Sir Alan Sugar's Amscreen outdoor business.
Forrester will set revenue targets, manage the eight-strong sales and marketing team and present Digicom's portfolio to advertisers, agencies and specialists. He will take a seat on the Digicom board and report to Goddard, who is executive chairman.
At CBS Outdoor, the team of four heads of sales, who report to national sales director, Peter Charlton, will assume Forrester's responsibilities.
Earlier this month, Media Week revealed Digicom had signed up Sugar's digital signage outfit, Amscreen, as its first client.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Dot-Gap £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Client Director Aspire £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief