Digicom appoints Forrester to manage sales and marketing
LONDON - Digicom, the digital out-of-home sales house run by former CBS Outdoor international chief executive Tom Goddard, has hired CBS Outdoor head of sales Chris Forrester as its first managing director of sales and marketing.
He will manage sales revenue across Digicom's outdoor contracts, which partly comprise Sir Alan Sugar's Amscreen outdoor business.
Forrester will set revenue targets, manage the eight-strong sales and marketing team and present Digicom's portfolio to advertisers, agencies and specialists. He will take a seat on the Digicom board and report to Goddard, who is executive chairman.
At CBS Outdoor, the team of four heads of sales, who report to national sales director, Peter Charlton, will assume Forrester's responsibilities.
Earlier this month, Media Week revealed Digicom had signed up Sugar's digital signage outfit, Amscreen, as its first client.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- DM Account Manager Source £30000 - £33000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Biddable - £45-65K Oxygen Recruitment Solutions Ltd £45-65K pending experience plus fantastic benefits package, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Production Manager - Charity - c£36k - London Digital Gurus £36000 - £41000 Per Annum benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Leisure Marketing Executive London & Partners £24-26K + PRP + BENEFITS , London (Central), London (Greater)