Digicom appoints Forrester to manage sales and marketing
LONDON - Digicom, the digital out-of-home sales house run by former CBS Outdoor international chief executive Tom Goddard, has hired CBS Outdoor head of sales Chris Forrester as its first managing director of sales and marketing.
He will manage sales revenue across Digicom's outdoor contracts, which partly comprise Sir Alan Sugar's Amscreen outdoor business.
Forrester will set revenue targets, manage the eight-strong sales and marketing team and present Digicom's portfolio to advertisers, agencies and specialists. He will take a seat on the Digicom board and report to Goddard, who is executive chairman.
At CBS Outdoor, the team of four heads of sales, who report to national sales director, Peter Charlton, will assume Forrester's responsibilities.
Earlier this month, Media Week revealed Digicom had signed up Sugar's digital signage outfit, Amscreen, as its first client.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PRESENTATION DESIGNER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne