UK picks up 11 Cannes Radio Lions nominations
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 22 June 2009 08:50AM
CANNES - The UK picked up 11 nominations in the Radio Lions shortlist at Cannes.
Meanwhile, Germany was easily the most shortlisted country with 27 entries, followed by the US with 23.
In the UK, Leo Burnett picked up three nominations for anti-drink-driving work while Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO picked up another three for speeding prevention, giving the Department for Transport an overall haul of six shortlisted entries.
Other UK work on the list included two nominations for knife crime prevention for the Home Office by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, and single nominations for Ogilvy London, with "stealth sound" for Fanta, Canvas Media with "invasion" for Sony Computer Entertainment, and Newhaven with "commentator" for Tennent's Lager.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Pricing Analyst Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Senior customer & Market Intelligence Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Product Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Java Developer Project Manager @ Global Beverage Giant Digital Gurus £40000 - £55000 Per Annum Benefits + Bonus, Surrey
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show