UK picks up 11 Cannes Radio Lions nominations
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 22 June 2009 08:50AM
CANNES - The UK picked up 11 nominations in the Radio Lions shortlist at Cannes.
Meanwhile, Germany was easily the most shortlisted country with 27 entries, followed by the US with 23.
In the UK, Leo Burnett picked up three nominations for anti-drink-driving work while Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO picked up another three for speeding prevention, giving the Department for Transport an overall haul of six shortlisted entries.
Other UK work on the list included two nominations for knife crime prevention for the Home Office by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, and single nominations for Ogilvy London, with "stealth sound" for Fanta, Canvas Media with "invasion" for Sony Computer Entertainment, and Newhaven with "commentator" for Tennent's Lager.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Insight Manager London & Partners Circa. 35k + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Qual Researchers Looking to do Strategy Elizabeth Norman International £35000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Strategic Account Manager (Digital) become £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad