UK picks up 11 Cannes Radio Lions nominations
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 22 June 2009 08:50AM
CANNES - The UK picked up 11 nominations in the Radio Lions shortlist at Cannes.
Meanwhile, Germany was easily the most shortlisted country with 27 entries, followed by the US with 23.
In the UK, Leo Burnett picked up three nominations for anti-drink-driving work while Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO picked up another three for speeding prevention, giving the Department for Transport an overall haul of six shortlisted entries.
Other UK work on the list included two nominations for knife crime prevention for the Home Office by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, and single nominations for Ogilvy London, with "stealth sound" for Fanta, Canvas Media with "invasion" for Sony Computer Entertainment, and Newhaven with "commentator" for Tennent's Lager.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director - Leading Retail Fashion Brand!! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - CHARITY CLIENT - INDEPENDENT MEDIA AGENCY! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + car or c/a, West Midlands
- Marketing Controller Ball & Hoolahan £85,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Pepsi Max pranks cinemagoers for Halloween