UK picks up 11 Cannes Radio Lions nominations
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 22 June 2009 08:50AM
CANNES - The UK picked up 11 nominations in the Radio Lions shortlist at Cannes.
Meanwhile, Germany was easily the most shortlisted country with 27 entries, followed by the US with 23.
In the UK, Leo Burnett picked up three nominations for anti-drink-driving work while Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO picked up another three for speeding prevention, giving the Department for Transport an overall haul of six shortlisted entries.
Other UK work on the list included two nominations for knife crime prevention for the Home Office by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, and single nominations for Ogilvy London, with "stealth sound" for Fanta, Canvas Media with "invasion" for Sony Computer Entertainment, and Newhaven with "commentator" for Tennent's Lager.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £55000.00 - £650000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned