UK picks up 11 Cannes Radio Lions nominations
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 22 June 2009 08:50AM
CANNES - The UK picked up 11 nominations in the Radio Lions shortlist at Cannes.
Meanwhile, Germany was easily the most shortlisted country with 27 entries, followed by the US with 23.
In the UK, Leo Burnett picked up three nominations for anti-drink-driving work while Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO picked up another three for speeding prevention, giving the Department for Transport an overall haul of six shortlisted entries.
Other UK work on the list included two nominations for knife crime prevention for the Home Office by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, and single nominations for Ogilvy London, with "stealth sound" for Fanta, Canvas Media with "invasion" for Sony Computer Entertainment, and Newhaven with "commentator" for Tennent's Lager.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne