DDB dominates UK shortlist for Cannes Press Lions
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 22 June 2009 09:25AM
DDB London picked up seven nominations in the Press Lions shortlist at Cannes as the UK scooped 18 shortlisted entries overall.
The agency had five shortlisted entries for Marmite: "guzzlepuke", "bogmouth", "chuckupchuck", "yumyum" and "forcefeast", and two for Harvey Nichols' "Bristol store".
Meanwhile, other big scorers were Wieden & Kennedy with five nominations for Honda with "H", "O", "N", "D" and "A", Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R with three for Land Rover, Bartle Bogle Hegarty with two for Audi, and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO with one for the Museum of Childhood.
Other countries that all featured heavily on the shortlist included France, Germany, South Africa and Thailand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Executive, Travel - £24-27k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum, London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £200 - £250 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Midweight Digital Designer Leatherhead Digital Gurus £27000 - £30000 Per Annum, Surrey
- Conceptual Designer - Entertainment Marketing Agency - Central London - £35k - £40k - NP112 Stonor £35k - £40k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)