DDB dominates UK shortlist for Cannes Press Lions
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 22 June 2009 09:25AM
DDB London picked up seven nominations in the Press Lions shortlist at Cannes as the UK scooped 18 shortlisted entries overall.
The agency had five shortlisted entries for Marmite: "guzzlepuke", "bogmouth", "chuckupchuck", "yumyum" and "forcefeast", and two for Harvey Nichols' "Bristol store".
Meanwhile, other big scorers were Wieden & Kennedy with five nominations for Honda with "H", "O", "N", "D" and "A", Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R with three for Land Rover, Bartle Bogle Hegarty with two for Audi, and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO with one for the Museum of Childhood.
Other countries that all featured heavily on the shortlist included France, Germany, South Africa and Thailand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Front End Developer 35-45k London Red Sofa London £35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Media Analyst - Media Consultancy Oxygen Recruitment Solutions Ltd £30,000 - £40,000 + bonus and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Mustard Jobs £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + DOE, City of London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role