DDB dominates UK shortlist for Cannes Press Lions
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 22 June 2009 09:25AM
DDB London picked up seven nominations in the Press Lions shortlist at Cannes as the UK scooped 18 shortlisted entries overall.
The agency had five shortlisted entries for Marmite: "guzzlepuke", "bogmouth", "chuckupchuck", "yumyum" and "forcefeast", and two for Harvey Nichols' "Bristol store".
Meanwhile, other big scorers were Wieden & Kennedy with five nominations for Honda with "H", "O", "N", "D" and "A", Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R with three for Land Rover, Bartle Bogle Hegarty with two for Audi, and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO with one for the Museum of Childhood.
Other countries that all featured heavily on the shortlist included France, Germany, South Africa and Thailand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- eCommerce PM Superstar - Urgent! GoodEgg Digital £450 per day, London or Watford
- Global Design Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £60000 - £70000 per annum + 40% bonus, West London
- Online Coordinator NG Digital Marketing Competitive salary + package, Central London
- Brand Manager FMCG Connect Up to £34,000 plus bonus potential and benefits, West Yorkshire
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity