DDB dominates UK shortlist for Cannes Press Lions
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 22 June 2009 09:25AM
DDB London picked up seven nominations in the Press Lions shortlist at Cannes as the UK scooped 18 shortlisted entries overall.
The agency had five shortlisted entries for Marmite: "guzzlepuke", "bogmouth", "chuckupchuck", "yumyum" and "forcefeast", and two for Harvey Nichols' "Bristol store".
Meanwhile, other big scorers were Wieden & Kennedy with five nominations for Honda with "H", "O", "N", "D" and "A", Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R with three for Land Rover, Bartle Bogle Hegarty with two for Audi, and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO with one for the Museum of Childhood.
Other countries that all featured heavily on the shortlist included France, Germany, South Africa and Thailand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Seasonal Brand Manager FMCG Connect £28,000 - £34,000 plus benefits, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Digital Channel Manager VMA Group £45,000 to £50,000 DoE , Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director- brand & communications agency, £55-65k Gabriele Skelton £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Senior Content Editor Brand Recruitment £24000 per annum + plus excellent benefits, Leicester
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media