DDB dominates UK shortlist for Cannes Press Lions
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 22 June 2009 09:25AM
DDB London picked up seven nominations in the Press Lions shortlist at Cannes as the UK scooped 18 shortlisted entries overall.
The agency had five shortlisted entries for Marmite: "guzzlepuke", "bogmouth", "chuckupchuck", "yumyum" and "forcefeast", and two for Harvey Nichols' "Bristol store".
Meanwhile, other big scorers were Wieden & Kennedy with five nominations for Honda with "H", "O", "N", "D" and "A", Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R with three for Land Rover, Bartle Bogle Hegarty with two for Audi, and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO with one for the Museum of Childhood.
Other countries that all featured heavily on the shortlist included France, Germany, South Africa and Thailand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne