DDB leads UK entries on Outdoor Lions shortlist with Harvey Nichols work
CANNES - UK agencies have pulled in 23 placings in a long "shortlist" for the Outdoor Lions that includes 512 entries.
DDB London leads the UK pack with six shortlisted ads – two for Harvey Nichols' winter sale, three for its Bristol store and one ("global downturn") for the Financial Times.
Adam & Eve, JWT and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO all have four ads shortlisted.
Adam & Eve's are for its Daily Telegraph campaign (such as "Hendrix/Obama/Branson"); JWT is in the running with "both sides", "second chance", "the other side" and "two sides" for the Recycle Paper Campaign, and AMV BBDO is shortlisted for "chilli hot dog" for Heinz Ketchup and the Museum of Childhood ("inner child", "playing" and "memory back guarantee").
Also shortlisted are: Leo Burnett with "Piccadilly sign" for McDonald's; Beattie McGuinness Bungay with "fan-o-meter" for Coors Brewers; Elvis for Virgin Trains' live interactive text poster, and Fallon, with "instant critic collection" for Tate Britain.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £30,000 - £35,000, Guildford, Surrey
- Account Director Blue Tree Recruits £40,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Junior Artworker Blue Tree Recruits £18,000 plus benefits , Theale, Reading
- Brand and Advertising Manager - Global Technology Innovator Ninesharp £52000 - £58000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Account Manager createselect Up to £40K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad