DDB leads UK entries on Outdoor Lions shortlist with Harvey Nichols work
CANNES - UK agencies have pulled in 23 placings in a long "shortlist" for the Outdoor Lions that includes 512 entries.
DDB London leads the UK pack with six shortlisted ads – two for Harvey Nichols' winter sale, three for its Bristol store and one ("global downturn") for the Financial Times.
Adam & Eve, JWT and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO all have four ads shortlisted.
Adam & Eve's are for its Daily Telegraph campaign (such as "Hendrix/Obama/Branson"); JWT is in the running with "both sides", "second chance", "the other side" and "two sides" for the Recycle Paper Campaign, and AMV BBDO is shortlisted for "chilli hot dog" for Heinz Ketchup and the Museum of Childhood ("inner child", "playing" and "memory back guarantee").
Also shortlisted are: Leo Burnett with "Piccadilly sign" for McDonald's; Beattie McGuinness Bungay with "fan-o-meter" for Coors Brewers; Elvis for Virgin Trains' live interactive text poster, and Fallon, with "instant critic collection" for Tate Britain.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Group Marketing Executive Pitch Consultants £26000 - £28000 per annum + car, West Midlands
- Head of Social Media - Leading Charity - London Major Players £55000 - £60000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Account Manager - Kellogs Major Players £0.0000000 per annum, City of London