DDB leads UK entries on Outdoor Lions shortlist with Harvey Nichols work
CANNES - UK agencies have pulled in 23 placings in a long "shortlist" for the Outdoor Lions that includes 512 entries.
DDB London leads the UK pack with six shortlisted ads – two for Harvey Nichols' winter sale, three for its Bristol store and one ("global downturn") for the Financial Times.
Adam & Eve, JWT and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO all have four ads shortlisted.
Adam & Eve's are for its Daily Telegraph campaign (such as "Hendrix/Obama/Branson"); JWT is in the running with "both sides", "second chance", "the other side" and "two sides" for the Recycle Paper Campaign, and AMV BBDO is shortlisted for "chilli hot dog" for Heinz Ketchup and the Museum of Childhood ("inner child", "playing" and "memory back guarantee").
Also shortlisted are: Leo Burnett with "Piccadilly sign" for McDonald's; Beattie McGuinness Bungay with "fan-o-meter" for Coors Brewers; Elvis for Virgin Trains' live interactive text poster, and Fallon, with "instant critic collection" for Tate Britain.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films