DDB leads UK entries on Outdoor Lions shortlist with Harvey Nichols work
CANNES - UK agencies have pulled in 23 placings in a long "shortlist" for the Outdoor Lions that includes 512 entries.
DDB London leads the UK pack with six shortlisted ads – two for Harvey Nichols' winter sale, three for its Bristol store and one ("global downturn") for the Financial Times.
Adam & Eve, JWT and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO all have four ads shortlisted.
Adam & Eve's are for its Daily Telegraph campaign (such as "Hendrix/Obama/Branson"); JWT is in the running with "both sides", "second chance", "the other side" and "two sides" for the Recycle Paper Campaign, and AMV BBDO is shortlisted for "chilli hot dog" for Heinz Ketchup and the Museum of Childhood ("inner child", "playing" and "memory back guarantee").
Also shortlisted are: Leo Burnett with "Piccadilly sign" for McDonald's; Beattie McGuinness Bungay with "fan-o-meter" for Coors Brewers; Elvis for Virgin Trains' live interactive text poster, and Fallon, with "instant critic collection" for Tate Britain.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London