DDB leads UK entries on Outdoor Lions shortlist with Harvey Nichols work
CANNES - UK agencies have pulled in 23 placings in a long "shortlist" for the Outdoor Lions that includes 512 entries.
DDB London leads the UK pack with six shortlisted ads – two for Harvey Nichols' winter sale, three for its Bristol store and one ("global downturn") for the Financial Times.
Adam & Eve, JWT and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO all have four ads shortlisted.
Adam & Eve's are for its Daily Telegraph campaign (such as "Hendrix/Obama/Branson"); JWT is in the running with "both sides", "second chance", "the other side" and "two sides" for the Recycle Paper Campaign, and AMV BBDO is shortlisted for "chilli hot dog" for Heinz Ketchup and the Museum of Childhood ("inner child", "playing" and "memory back guarantee").
Also shortlisted are: Leo Burnett with "Piccadilly sign" for McDonald's; Beattie McGuinness Bungay with "fan-o-meter" for Coors Brewers; Elvis for Virgin Trains' live interactive text poster, and Fallon, with "instant critic collection" for Tate Britain.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager - Digital Agency £35K Source £32000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Data Analyst **Prestigious and Forward Thinking Media Agency** Lipton Fleming £30000 - £40000 per annum + fantastic benefits, London
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £45000 - £60000 per annum, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff