UK scrapes just four entries on Cannes Promo shortlist
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 22 June 2009 10:50AM
CANNES - The UK had a poor showing in the Promo Lions category at Cannes with just four nominations on the shortlist.
Three of those were for McCann Erickson’s "computer tan" for the charity Skcin in the Best Use of Digital, Charities, Public Health & Safety and Public Awareness Messages and the Best Integrated Campaign Led by Sales Promotion categories.
The other went to CMW for its "faceless people" campaign for Lotus.
Australia, Japan and New Zealand dominated the category with 23, 13 and ten shortlisted entries respectively.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Manager - London - up to £45K+attractive benefits Salt £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- The role of private equity in adland
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show