UK scrapes just four entries on Cannes Promo shortlist
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 22 June 2009 10:50AM
CANNES - The UK had a poor showing in the Promo Lions category at Cannes with just four nominations on the shortlist.
Three of those were for McCann Erickson’s "computer tan" for the charity Skcin in the Best Use of Digital, Charities, Public Health & Safety and Public Awareness Messages and the Best Integrated Campaign Led by Sales Promotion categories.
The other went to CMW for its "faceless people" campaign for Lotus.
Australia, Japan and New Zealand dominated the category with 23, 13 and ten shortlisted entries respectively.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44