UK scrapes just four entries on Cannes Promo shortlist
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 22 June 2009 10:50AM
CANNES - The UK had a poor showing in the Promo Lions category at Cannes with just four nominations on the shortlist.
Three of those were for McCann Erickson’s "computer tan" for the charity Skcin in the Best Use of Digital, Charities, Public Health & Safety and Public Awareness Messages and the Best Integrated Campaign Led by Sales Promotion categories.
The other went to CMW for its "faceless people" campaign for Lotus.
Australia, Japan and New Zealand dominated the category with 23, 13 and ten shortlisted entries respectively.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Paid Media Manager (PPC/Social) Dot-Gap £40k , London (Greater)
- Media Executive Ultimate Asset £20000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential & Bens, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England