UK scrapes just four entries on Cannes Promo shortlist
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 22 June 2009 10:50AM
CANNES - The UK had a poor showing in the Promo Lions category at Cannes with just four nominations on the shortlist.
Three of those were for McCann Erickson’s "computer tan" for the charity Skcin in the Best Use of Digital, Charities, Public Health & Safety and Public Awareness Messages and the Best Integrated Campaign Led by Sales Promotion categories.
The other went to CMW for its "faceless people" campaign for Lotus.
Australia, Japan and New Zealand dominated the category with 23, 13 and ten shortlisted entries respectively.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Product Manager - No1 Beauty Jarlett de Grouchy £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Advertising Campaign Manager Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Brand Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £55000 per annum + car and bonus., Slough
- Midweight Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £200 - £250 per day, West London
- Global Consumer & Market Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £49000.00 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, London